Yusef: new version
Saturday, February 13, 2010 12:51:45 AM
This brings a new version of markuper, with a new neat data attribute: data-unwrap. When a node has data-unwrap="true" (or for the matter, any expression that evaluates to true), the node is replaced by its content. This avoids many situations where a div/span/other element is used just for the sake1 of evaluating some keep-if, remove-if or list data-attribute, resulting in a loose semantic in the target document.
As far as I can see, this new version also brings fixes to the library loader and to Yusef. A neat change in Yusef is the addition of a PSO statement that automatically subscribes the current user to his debug statements. The ID for those messages is "user:your-user-name".
Other remarkable changes include the addition of many plugins to Yusef:
- help: an integrated help system
- comm: used for shoutbox... scarcely documented, unfortunately.
- embed: to get representation of an url from a third party site
- shoutbox: does what its name states
And indeed, it works with 10.50 beta
- Not the japanese beverage