Thursday, October 1, 2009 1:28:04 AM
The woman lies on her stomach. First, she encompasses her thighs, preparing herself to take him up to the hilt. The man, who lies on top of the woman, insinuates himself inside her moisten vagina. Then she draws her legs, letting the man's thighs encompass her legs. Deeply anchored in her vulva the man cuddles her, stroking her back, hips and breasts. The woman can contract her vaginal muscles in order to stimulate her lover's desires even more and she can tune these contractions with the man's thrusts.
Still in the same position, the man can also penetrate the woman's anal opening if he knows that she loves anal penetrations. Here the woman should relax her sphincters in the best possible manner. The man has to have full control over the penetration of his penis into the warm and constricted opening, which she offers him with love and trust. In this position the man can bite the woman's neck and also can caress tenderly her breasts, while thrusting even deeper.More picture foto artis
This position is proper for raising the sexual energy and sublimation it in pure love. To achieve this elevated emotion - pure love, during this position the lovers have not to concentrate to the genital pleasure, but they have to concentrate their attention to the heart area and become conscious of the flying feeling that this position produces. If the lovers abandon themselves to the flying feeling they will feel that they have immersed in an ocean of pure love.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009 4:23:40 AM
The use of different sexual positions to lend variety to lovemaking is an aphrodisiac controlImages more foto artis....
movement and therefore to control the amount of stimulation he is receiving. Others allow the woman to control her movement and her stimulation. And others make it possible for a couple to control movement mutually.
Individual postures from India, China and Japan appear throughout this section.
So, do not hesitate to learn some new SEXUAL POSITIONS and some more about SEXUAL POSITIONS."B L O W S O F T H E P L A N T I N G P I N" P O S I T I O N. V A R I A N T 2"Images more photo artis.....
The man kneels in front of the woman and lifts the woman's pelvis in order to penetrate her moisten vagina. The woman lies on one side, legs interlaced. She receives the man's phallus and when his penis is in completely she can feel his pubic hair and scrotum on the lips of her vulva opened wide in this position.
Holding her waist, he rocks backwards and forwards and, thus, controls the depth of penetration. The woman catches with one hand the man's buttock, pushing his pelvis against hers in order to take his penis up to the hilt.Images more photo artis.....
Both lovers have to focus their attention in the area of the neck and head in order to sublimate the sexual energy to superior levels and experience subtle states of consciousness, such as divine bliss.
Saturday, April 19, 2008 6:52:34 AM
Receiving partner on top
Most of these positions can be used for either vaginal or anal
- The penetrating partner lies on their back. The receiving partner kneels on top of the penetrator facing them. Sometimes called the cowboy or cowgirl position. See Receptive partner on top position.
- As above, but the receiving partner sits on top of the penetrator facing away from them. Sometimes called the reverse cowboy or reverse cowgirl position. See Reverse receptive partner on top position.
- As above, but the receiving partner arches their back with their hands on the ground.
- As above, but the receiving partner squats (instead of kneeling) on top of the penetrator facing toward them.
- The penetrating partner is on their back with the receiving partner lying down on top with their knees brought forward against the ground.
- The penetrating partner lies with their upper back on a low table, couch, chair or edge of bed, keeping their feet flat on the floor and back parallel to floor. The receiving partner straddles them, also keeping their feet on the floor. Receiving partner can assume any of various positions.
- The lateral coital position was recommended by Masters and Johnson, and was preferred by three quarters of their heterosexual study participants after having tried it. The position involves the man on his back, with the woman rolled slightly to the side so that her pelvis is atop his, but her weight is beside his.