Welcome to Beijing
Monday, July 21, 2008 7:09:00 AM
Dù không biết tiếng Hoa nhưng vẫn thấy bài hát này hay. Theo mô-típ kiểu... "Đứa bé" trước đây nhưng "Welcome to Beijing" hoành tráng hơn nhiều. Thích nhất là ngoài nụ cười quen thuộc của Jackie Chan, xem bài này được chiêm ngưỡng khá nhiều mỹ nhân. Vì để đánh dấu mốc 100 ngày trước Olympic 2008 nên "Welcome to Beijing" quy tụ tròn 100 nghệ sĩ Trung Hoa. Giờ chỉ còn hơn 2 tuần nữa là đến giờ khai cuộc ngày hội thể thao lớn nhất hành tinh tại Thủ đô của Trung Quốc. Vẫn đủ 100 ngôi sao "Welcome to Beijing".
<script type="text/javascript">yfla.wrap("This multimedia content requires Flash version 9 and above.", "Upgrade Now.", "http:\/\/www.adobe.com\/shockwave\/download\/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash", "
迎接另一个晨曦 带来全新空气 (正阳门箭楼)
Greet the first sun raying in the morning, feel the fresh air coming with it.气息改变情味不变 茶香飘满情谊 (国家体育场“鸟巢”)
Friendship persists with the change of flavor. Fragrance of the tea transmits our affection我家大门常打开 开放怀抱等你 (德胜门箭楼).
The Chinese door is always open, we open arms and wait for you拥抱过就有了默契 你会爱上这里 (北海公园白塔)
Cuddle together, know each other. You are sure to love here.不管远近都是客人 请不用客气 (普渡寺)
You are our most beloved guest no matter you live near or far away. Please make Beijing as your home.相约好了再一起 我们欢迎你 (中华世纪坛、书法)
We promised to be together, you are welcome我家种着万年青 开放每段传奇 (北京大学未名湖畔博雅塔)
We plant an evergreen. Every blossom tells a Chinese legend story为传统的土壤播种 为你留下回忆 (太庙)
Seed for this amazing land. Gain you unforgettable memory陌生熟悉都是客人 请不用拘礼 (国子监琉璃牌坊)
You are our most beloved guest no matter you are familiar or strange to us. Please enjoy your stay here第几次来没关系 有太多话题 (老北京四合院、皮影戏)
It makes no difference how many times you came to Beijing. We have too much to share北京欢迎你 为你开天辟地 (八达岭长城)
We hope to see you all in Beijing. A brand-new world is set up for you.流动中的魅力充满着朝气 (琉璃厂北京画店、窗花、折扇)
Sport’s charm bursts with dynamic spirit.北京欢迎你 在太阳下分享呼吸 (奥林匹克水上公园)
We hope to see you all in Beijing. Share the mood in the sunshine.在黄土地刷新成绩 (国家大剧院)
Hope for making new records on this amazing land.我家大门常打开 开怀容纳天地 (国家跳水中心“水立方”)
The Chinese door is always open. At here heave touches earth岁月绽放青春笑容 迎接这个日期 (糊风筝)
Time reflects the age of youth and joy, goes towards this special date天大地大都是朋友 请不用客气 (奥林匹克水上公园)
We are all friends in this bid world. You are welcome画意诗情带笑意 只为等待你 (画京剧脸谱)
Everything is ready. Just wait for you北京欢迎你 像音乐感动你 (古观象台)
We hope to see you all in Beijing. May the melody touches your soul.让我们都加油去超越自己 (社稷坛(中山公园)五色土)
Come on. Let’s exceed our limits.北京欢迎你 有梦想谁都了不起 (四合院模型)
We hope to see you all in Beijing. One will be great if he has a dream.有勇气就会有奇迹 (天坛坛门)
Wonders never cease if there exists courage.





