- Age: 28
- Sex: Male
- Country: India
- Occupation: Registered Pharmacist (@Karnataka State Pharmacy Council), on my way to Pharma Graduation
- Member since: Feb 2008
- Forum posts: 14
- IRC hsh_l
- MSN harish.l [at] live.com
- Yahoo!: harishl [at] ymail.com
- Web site: http://my.opera.com/harish-l/
- Login status: Offline
About meI'll believe in God, If only God would give me some clear sign! Like making a large deposit in my name at a Swiss bank.
P.S: & of-course notifying me about it personally!
My workI am a Registered Pharmacist (Karnataka State Pharmacy Council, INDIA) based in Bengaluru (INDIA) and am currently pursuing my Pharma Graduation ie BPHARM from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka.
- At the movies I like to see:kick-ass action, nice romantic comedy, scary-stuff, mind-numbing suspense/thrillers/mysteries
- Last movie seen:Shutter Island, thrilled with the screen play
- Music I listen to:almost all sorts
- Best album right now:Keep on Tryin' - Poco
- Favorite author:Isaac Asimov, Jo, Dan Brown, Sidney Sheldon, Herge, H. G. Wells, Douglas Adams
- Last book read:Textbook Of Pathology, Harsh Mohan
- Best game right now:Angry Birds...
- Favorite sports team:How on i earth can i call him A team? "Vishy"- the legendary Indian Chess Grand Master
- I'm passionate about:Technology, WWW, Eating, Trying-out new things
- I wish I could:fly, read minds, time-travel many more...
- Favorite travel destination:Alaska (never been there but.. may be some-day)
- On my vacation I..:just sleep a lot! like i've never slept before
- If I won 1 million dollars, I would:I'll count it twice, thrice... or even best i'll hire someone to count it, cos i'm terrible with numbers
- If I were a super hero I would:definitely not wear my undies out!
- Fashion I rather not see again:the neanderthal's, airy but no thanks;)
- My worst purchase ever:the dissection box during my Pre-University
- I want my coffee..:to be extremely hot n' in perfect blend: any time round the clock - 24/7
- Food I like:Strictly Veggie!!!
- I don't like:It`s hard to wait around for something that you know will never happen.. but it`s harder to stop when you know it`s everything you`ve always wanted, Alas Unrequitted LOVE ;)
- Software I use:Windows 7, Opera/Next, Opera Mobile For Android, Notepad++, KeePass, VLC, MPC - HC, FDM, Sandboxie, Daemon Tools, WinRAR,Trillian, Dropbox, dBpoweramp Music Converter, Photoshop CS5, CorelDraw X5, Evernote
- Hardware I use:Prescott rig (yeah! quite old one and its running Win7 satisfactorily but without Aero n' other eye-candy!) i.e HP Pavilion a1020in, Dell Inspiron N4010, Sony Ericsson Xperia™ mini
- I discovered My Opera from:No i didn't but it did!
Why I choose the Opera browser
I started my web experience with Opera back in the good old days (when Opera was adware, circumventing it was a google-search away!) never found a reason to turn to other browsers. Did try others from Firefox 1 to the latest Chromium Snapshot, but Still sticking with Opera and am in no inclination to do a switch until the Worlds End.