Tuesday, October 5, 2010 10:45:20 AM
Yesterday, when I read an old newspaper of mine, I found out a recipe to cook a soup with tomatoes and tofu.
One tomato, 1 or 2 pieces of tofu (cake of soybeans), an egg, 700 ml bouillon ( first water of pork or beef), 1 spoon of, sufficient amount of salt, some stems of scallion and coriandrum sativum, cooking oil.
- Slice 2 cakes of tofu into the small pieces with the length as a knuckle.
- Simmer 100g of beef or pork for a half of hour with 700 ml water to get extract (bouillon).
- Slice a tomato into the small pieces then stir- dry them with some spoon of cooking oil.
- Pour bouillon into a pot with stir-dried tomatoes and add more sliced tofu. Boil them in 3,4 minutes then add enough amoint of white salt and seasoning.
- Beat an egg into a bowl then whip it into smooth then put it into a pot. Add more sliced scallion and coriandrum sativum. Then, it’s done. Let’s taste and enjoy