Cách thắt nơ con bướm lên gói quà
Tuesday, April 28, 2009 12:12:55 PM
How to tie a ribbon bow onto a gift box
Here's how to wrap a gift with a satin bow. Rod Martinez uses a double-sided orange and green ribbon to demonstrate.
1. Decide where the bow will be on the package. Use that spot as a guideline for your ribbon and measure the length based on that spot.
2. Hold your thumb over the ribbon where the bow will be. Wrap the rest around the bottom of the package, all the way around until the ribbon meets again where your thumb is.
3. Loop the ribbon under itself where the bow will be. Keep holding the spot with your thumb. Continue wrapping the ribbon around the package, but this time, on the other side.
4. When the ribbon meets your thumb again, pull the two ends of the ribbon up to make sure they are the same length. Trim as necessary.
5. Now to secure it, bring the second part of the ribbon underneath the first ribbon that you started with and tie a simple knot, bringing it all together.
6. To make the bow: tie a single shoestring knot and pull the loops out. Cut the ends at a diagonal.