About meMusic and technology freak... with working experience
I like food, wine and people too.... not necessarily in that order.
My workas indicated in about me
- At the movies I like to see:come on? how many kinds of movies are there?
- Last movie seen:Inception
- Music I listen to:every kind, really! I'm a musician
- Best album right now:Talvin Singh - Oh!
- Favorite author:Ursula Le Guinn
- Last book read:can't remember
- Best game right now:Tarot
- Favorite sports team:Chelsea FC
- I'm passionate about:music
- I wish I could:save the world
- Favorite travel destination:Bali
- On my vacation I..:swim, visit cultural places, meet people, eat, drink and feel grateful
- If I won 1 million dollars, I would:invest
- If I were a super hero I would:spread a feeling of satisafction and peace on every human being
- Fashion I rather not see again:knickerbockers
- My worst purchase ever:a bottle of Malaysian wine
- I want my coffee..:smooth
- Food I like:moussaka, enchiladas, nasi goreng, tempeh, boerenkool, hutspot
- I don't like:sauerkraut
- Software I use:Adobe Creative Suite, MSOffice, Apple Logic, Final Cut Pro
- Hardware I use:to numerous to mention - I keep changing
- I discovered My Opera from:My Norwegian colleague Ivar
Why I choose the Opera browser
recommendation, but I like it too.
It's got the coolest interface of anything out there! really well thought out features and very intuitive.
However, i miss some of the third-party extensions or add-ons available in Firefox. But this might change if Opera became more mainstream. The widgets thing is a bit awkward. Keep developing! I think this browser offers more future than the others. But please encourage more third-party extensions.