Traditional Irish Music Sessions in Boston
Wednesday, April 4, 2007 5:25:46 PM
* The Green Briar in Brighton
* The Burren in Somerville
* PJ Ryan's in Somerville
* Sally O'Brien's in Somerville
* The Skellig in Waltham
* Tommy Doyle's in Cambridge
* JJ's in Dorchester aka J & J Irish Pub & Grille (1130 Dorchester Ave) 617-282-5919
* Mr. Dooley's in downtown Boston
* The Irish Cultural Centre in Canton
* The Shaskeen in Manchester, NH
* Harrington's in Wakefield
* The Snug in Hingham
* The Run of the Mill in Plymouth
* The Windsor House in Duxbury
* The Claddagh in West Harwich on Cape Cod. Irish Jam Session Sat. 4-8 P.M.
* Chasers (formerly McGann's) in Falmouth on Cape Cod 7-9 p.m. Fridays.
* The Olde Inn in West Dennis on Cape Cod.
For links to these venues, visit:
Irish Thymes website.
The photos below were taken at a regular Wednesday night session at Harrington's Pub in Wakefield, Massachusetts.