About meI live in Australia. Just moved here with my wife.
"Life is not a mystery to be solved , but a reality to be experienced" Frank Herbert
"Eat drink and be merry, for today I am alive"
I like reading, listening to music. Writing music (guitar and harmonica), scuba diving, walking, cycling and swimming, photography and watercolour painting.
I also like old motorcycles (mainly British) and bi-planes (when I can, not many of them about)
Trying to fit it all into a day is a bit much, especially when I have earn some money too.
My workElectronic repair engineer.
- Last movie seen:Iron Man 2
- Music I listen to:Christian Rock, flok, blues, jazz and a mixture of all!
- Best album right now:On the Hill
- Favorite author:Have many, from: The Writer to the Hebrews (a book in the Bible) to Robert M Pirsig
- Last book read:Hitch-hikers Guide to the Galaxy
- Best game right now:Tiddly-winks
- Favorite sports team:Braun GP, Chelsea, Geelong Cats
- I'm passionate about:Jesus, music, photography, GNU/Linux and meeting people.
- I wish I could:read and speak other languages
- Favorite travel destination:its the getting there that I enjoy...
- On my vacation I..:relax and breathe, and be "the tourist"
- If I won 1 million dollars, I would:Clear my friends debts
- If I were a super hero I would:not tell anyone
- Fashion I rather not see again:All fashion is good... hahaha
- I want my coffee..:strong and organic
- Food I like:steak
- I don't like:Nuts
- Software I use:GNU/Linux, OSX, Open Source stuff
- Hardware I use:Macbook Pro, Lenovo ThinkPad
- I discovered My Opera from:Opera.com