About meI moved my weblog; here, you can still find some Opera favorites, and software-tips. :)
- At the movies I like to see:all 90s+ movies ft. James Woods, Michael Gambon, John Travolta, James Cromwell, Matt Dillon, James LeGros, Michael Madsen, Kevin Spacey.... Jennifer Garner, Cate Blanchett, Patricia Arquette...
- Last movie seen:The Smokers
- Music I listen to:Alex Cartana, Nikka Costa & Katie Jane Garside (fan). Norther, Switchblade Symphony. good folk music, Mary Lou Lord. Trance when underway/mp3player
- Best album right now:can't tell, too little $ to make comparisons
- Favorite author:there are so many good ones!
- Last book read:Marya Hornbacher, Wasted (Alice im Hungerland)
- Best game right now:don't know. my favorite one is called 'Space Battles' by AstralEnt, 2D shooter from the 90s
- Favorite sports team:I enjoy hobbyist teams far away from shidy politics, everything smaller where people actually rather practice themselves than just watch. even the goals in amateur soccer at some beach/small field are much nicer, real life. I like golf but can't afford th
- I'm passionate about:privacy, trust, honesty, classical humanistic values+elites. pain. commitment. illuminating spheres
- I wish I could:be dead for a few months. quite often, life seems like a sick game which makes no sense: weak rules enabling achievement for dumbest possible people, while we are the mean ones+get exploited till old
- Favorite travel destination:would be some very hidden locations in Asia. I esp. like the Japanese so much, very kind people. same for UK, Scandinavia
- On my vacation I..:not in sight, never had one (no $/stupid rat-race)
- If I won 1 million dollars, I would:(1) do plastic surgery (2) SHOPPING, (3) get a completed vocational training (4) go to some place where I can live happily. I guess that would mean outside Germany (note, Germans are that critical, it's our way of *honest patriotism+caring*, it's not ever
- If I were a super hero I would:these are expected to use violence against evil in this world... actually, it would be a cool change, since I'm frustrated caring peacefully while so many.. I mean violence for something good, within the range of civilized manners.
- Fashion I rather not see again:Hiphop, I hate it!! not the roots, but the low standard racist German type
- My worst purchase ever:when stressed out, once I accidentally bought the same fashion magazine 2x in a week. now that's stupid!
- I want my coffee..:with artificial sweeteners, no milk. not too strong, drink lots of Cola anyways
- Food I like:Coke light. occasional Vanilla Coke. anything low calorie. Chocolate (for mono-diets). I love vegetarian pizza by Ritschart in Munich
- I don't like:respectless people esp. if thick, prejudice blabbering Zombies. cruelty against animals. arrogant students. greed. hate-speech. militance by proletarians. careers due to confrontation others pay the price for. mobbing subcultures like some German type of
- Software I use:Ubuntu 12.04, Gnome Classic, Midnight Commander, Nautilus, Opera, Firefox, Thunderbird, FileZilla, Akregator, SciTE, KFind, KFileReplace, KLinkStatus, Gcolor2, Abiword, gLabels, Gimp, VLC, ripperX, Gnomad2, XSane
- Hardware I use:HP Compaq dc5100 SFF PM215AV, vivanco Ez-9900, Logitech M-SBJ96, Philips 107E, Olympus C-220Z, Logitech S7500, CanoScan N1220U
- I discovered My Opera from:the synchronization feature for bookmarks, and the main website
Why I choose the Opera browser
I like alternative commercial software. My alltime favorite browser was Opera 2 <3 - version 11+ is the fastest thing on earth.
Opera Veterans, Folklore, UK Dance Culture-/-Electronic Music, Gothic, Goth 4 Ever, Opera Linux Users Group, Cats, Goa / Psy Trance, HIM, Pagan Metal, HIM His Infernal Majesty, Pagan Webweaving, transgendered_and_ friends, WiccanWorld, rock'n roll for everyone, German NetCom, School Student, Night Photo Network, 40 Seconds - Bury the Stigma on Suicide , Around The World, Gothic Couture, Around The World