About meFor eight years, he was working then as an apprentice to a dutch artist Jacob Tuyn. He left his town, his family and Jacob to pursue his artistic preference. He developed his art in epoxy as his new medium and became his identity.
Lamberto Caancan Pagalanan Bagalso Acyatan was born in Paete, Laguna; who began to draw and sing at the age of 3, did paintings and sculpture at 12, learned his crafts by studying the works of the old masters and started to work at the age of 16.
His concertrations are still in visual multi-media arts and serve as a resident artist of Eden Nature Park in Davao City Philippines.
My workSculpture Paintings and Poetry
- At the movies I like to see:you
- Last movie seen:Tiktik
- Music I listen to:alternative,classical,rock,acoustics
- Best album right now:Pinikpikan - Engkantadia
- Favorite author:Jose Rizal, Nichiren Daishonin, Daisaku Ikeda
- Last book read:The Writings of Nichiren Daishonin
- Best game right now:0 AD
- Favorite sports team:Team Pacquiao
- I'm passionate about:Life
- I wish I could:be immortal
- Favorite travel destination:Ubod, Bali, Indonesia
- On my vacation I..:'m still with arts.
- If I won 1 million dollars, I would:make a sculpture into the surface of the moon
- If I were a super hero I would:find another planet like earth.
- Fashion I rather not see again:none
- I want my coffee..:black and hot
- Food I like:filipino cuisine, pizza
- I don't like:violence
- Software I use:UBUNTU
- I discovered My Opera from:sony
Every new profile photo captures a different self-reflection between the Artist and the Viewer changing perspective... I enjoy your visual artistry. Thanks for sharing your gift with the planet.
Best Wishes and contine your artistic expressions
ok po ang profile pic nyo, kakaiba.. ;)
Lamberto I like your new profile photo