what is your 'takiya kalaam' ?
Friday, August 25, 2006 12:44:31 PM
'a habit to say particular words(sometimes with no meaning),even when not neccessary'.some good instances that i would like to highlight are :
1. Mostly my father says 'wrap up your work',even when we are just screwing around & not doing any kind of work!
2. My english teacher always says after every 5 min , 'keep quiet' or 'shut up',even when no one is making noise or talking!!
3. My younger brother's Chemistry teacher always use the suffix 'Aayen' after completing every sentence.Such as : "In an atom 'aayen',the electrons revolve around the nucleus 'aayen', in their particular orbits 'aayen'.Did you understood something 'aayen'. Then one of the student says 'sir i could'nt understand this 'aayen'!!!
4. My mathemetics teacher always says "'abey gadhey'(abey=you;gadhey=donkey)! .You cant even do this question!"
5. Some people,after listnening every sentence just say 'ya ya,ok'.No matter what they are being told or asked!
Even my 'takiya kalaam' is 'achcha'(achcha=oh yes) in the first place, no matter what is being said or asked!!
And also some people has made a habit to say 'Kya'(kya=what) atleast for one time before properly listening what the other fellow is saying!!
i wonder what is your 'takiya kalaam'?