- Age: 53
- Sex: Female
- Country: Israel
- Member since: Jun 2010
- Forum posts: 14
- Web site: http://home.littledino.operaunite.com/media_player
About meI am with my second half 23 years now. A match made in heaven for sure. We have four kids from previous marriages but they are called "ours". We have two dogs that are like kids to us. A he and a she. Born at the same time but different like nite and day. They sure know how to make us smile at the oddest times. Especially she. Well, the names are Punch, [the he], and Pinch, [the she]. She's always waddling after me, looking for THE opportunity to hop on my lap.
We live in a teeny weeny house but we call it home. Our garden is like 5 times bigger so you can imagine how much outside room we got. Trees, grass, pebbles, in short the whole thing. Home-Sweet-Home.
I have a passion for computers that cannot be put into words. Whenever I hear a computer related word my ears perk up. At one point, in the beginning, my whole body would go limp but I'm past that now.
I love to play with scraps. I'm am VERY new to this, still in the learning stage, but I want it to be my second, [or first?!?!?!] passion. Without one I can't do the other so I guess they both are on the same line.
I love people of all kinds. I always keep an open mind and never judge the other. I try to steer away from people that are dishonest, manipulative and plain mean.
Politics doesn't have any impact on me as much as I can control it because I feel that 3/4 of them are crooked, 3/4 fell asleep on the job and the rest are trying but it doesn't help. Race color or views are as far as the moon to me. It's the inside that counts.
I love to laugh and if it's about me it's even funnier and when I get tired I can be a roar. As is with life I have my ups and downs but the general line is to be happy and always try to smile.
I am bilingual. I was born in Israel, raised in the USA and even though I'm here since 1972, I feel at 'home' with English.
- At the movies I like to see:Who goes to the movies?!?!?!?!
- Music I listen to:Enigma, Mary Blidge, Snoop Dog.
- Best album right now:Enigma.
- Favorite author:רם אורן
- Favorite sports team:ביתר ירושלים
- I'm passionate about:My husband, my children, my dogs and last but not least my mac. In that order.
- I wish I could:Buy an iPhone.
- Favorite travel destination:Japan. [wishfull thinking]
- On my vacation I..:Sit by my Mac.
- If I won 1 million dollars, I would:Buy everything that has to do with Apple.
- If I were a super hero I would:Give a hop to the moon for a vacation.
- Fashion I rather not see again:Skinny Jeans.
- My worst purchase ever:I don't do that.
- I want my coffee..:Lite, with a hint of Mocha and 3 sugar.
- Food I like:Spagetti 'n meat balls.
- I don't like:Soup
- Software I use:CS5 is my favorite.
- I discovered My Opera from:out of the blue