My Opera is closing 3rd of March

Oasis

Song Translation1-简单爱

简单爱
Ordinary/Simple Love

说不上为什么
cant really tell why
我变得很主动
I become proactive.
若爱上一个人
If falling in love with someone
什么都会值得去做
anything is worth doing.
我想大声宣布
I wanna loudly proclaim
对你依依不舍
Im attached to you.
连隔壁邻居都猜到
Even the neighborhood can tell
我现在的感受
my feelings right now.
河边的风
The wind by the river
在吹着头发飘动
is blowing hair,
牵着你的手
holding your hands,
一阵莫名感动
Burst of sweet moment.
我想带你
I wanna take you
回我的外婆家
back my grandmother’s.
一起看着日落
Watching the sunset together
一直到我们都睡着
Until we fall asleep.
我想就这样牵着
I want to just hold
你的手不放开
Your hand and never let go
爱能不能够永远
Could love be forever
单纯没有悲哀
Pure and no sorrow?
我想带你骑单车
I wann take you cycling
我想和你看棒球
I wanna take you seeing baseball
想这样没担忧
I wanna like this with no worries
唱着歌一直走
Singing as we go
(#)
我想就这样牵着
I want to just hold
你的手不放开
Your hand and never let go
爱能不能够永远
Could love be forever
单纯没有伤害
Pure and no hurt?
你靠着我的肩膀
You relied on my shoulder
你在我胸口睡著
You fell asleep on my chest
像这样的生活
Days like this
我爱你你爱我
I love you, you love me
想简简单单爱
wanna love simply and purly
想简简单单爱
wanna love simply and purly
(# back to #)

The life i want

Write a comment

New comments have been disabled for this post.

February 2014
M T W T F S S
January 2014March 2014
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28