- Age: 32
- Sex: Female
- Country: United States
- Member since: May 2012
First and foremost I did not add you unless we have had a conversation some where and I thought you were friendly.
Secondly you probally already know my rule:
I am not a friend collector and not a fan of those who are.
If you have no real blog, I will not accept you.
I do occassionally accpet people with pictures only blogs, but only if comments are allowed.
I will talk to you as often or more often than you come to my site.
If you do not chose to accept these rules please tell me now so we do not waste each others time.
**I am married and NOT looking so do not even try it! **
Life style: MARRIED ... interested in him, and nothing extra.
Music: Anything with a good beat.
Sports: Any sports my 7 year old son plays. (Currently T-Ball)
TV: Reality (not the BS crap) Meaning real life stuff..History Channel, Documentaries, Storm Chaser TV,
Educational Stuff mainly.
Movies: Horror movies mostly, some comedies.
Book: There is no such thing as a bad book...Just terrible plots.
Basically: I am a stay at home mommy. I have been married 10 years, have a 7 year old son, and I graduated in May 2012 with an Associates Degree In Medical Office Adminstration.
Anything else you care to know I will answer I am an open book, MOSTLY. (NOTHING TO PERSONAL)
- Last movie seen:The RoomMate
- Music I listen to:Anything with a beat.
- Best album right now:Kelly Clarkson ~ Stronger ~
- Favorite author:Anne Rice
- Favorite sports team:My Son's Team
- I'm passionate about:Being a Mom
- I wish I could:Be A Stay At Home Mommy!
- Favorite travel destination:Mountains
- On my vacation I..:Would Love Just To Relax
- If I won 1 million dollars, I would:Buy a New Home, Buy A New Car, and Help out others.
- Fashion I rather not see again:Mullet
- My worst purchase ever:Dinner for an Ex
- I want my coffee..:YUCK! :P
- I don't like:Drama