New Opera Mobile Labs release, with getUserMedia and page-overflow
By Phillipkbeeme. Wednesday, October 19, 2011 3:55:01 PM
Release notes for mobile
- This build is based on Opera Mobile 11.5 for Android, and installs side-by-side next to the regular Opera Mobile 11.5 for Android.
- This build is considered experimental and is intended for development and testing purposes only.
- This build has not gone through full release testing, and may include unknown bugs or issues.
- Two opera:config preferences are turned on by default: “Scroll is Pan” and “Smooth Scrolling”. As a consequence of this, long press and text selection are broken.
- The device API does not have a user interface yet.