By Rafald.i.z.. Sunday, September 16, 2007 9:00:12 PM
Stoen noticed problem of double firing DOMContentLoaded listener (for window and document) in Opera 9.50 - this is fixed.
Also every skin was updated to use pre-wrap instead of -pre-wrap for white-space property as it's officially supported now.
Download: Multipopup 3.04
By Rafald.i.z.. Tuesday, June 12, 2007 7:03:07 PM
Slow times for Multipopup, but how we can improve something which is almost perfect. Just kidding.
From the changelog:
- a lot of speed optimisations
- fixed inline error in niagara userjs skin (just for the sake of clean message console)
- fixed embedded plugins not working if external plugins weren't used
- fixed rare case when multipopup could delete element with action attribute on hover (serious problem but hopefully didn't affected anyone besides me)
Download: Multipopup 3.03Some changes to external preferences required us to up it to a new version. Thus you will have to get new version and tweak it to your likings once again. Older version will be ignored.
By Rafald.i.z.. Monday, July 31, 2006 6:04:47 PM
Here it is, with some improvements from previous beta and a whole lot improvements from Multipopup 2.
I should probably list all the changes that were made during 3.0 development but the list would be so big, that nobody would read it anyway (not to mention that I am to lazy to do such list).
So just the changes from beta 2:
- Added new plugin for XPath based removal of elements (Stoen)
This can be used to permanently kill elements on page, that are hard to kill with "Block Content" or CSS.
- Attributes are now defined using brace notation (Object literal) which makes it easier to add or configure attributes/plugins.
- A lot of other fixes and changes that were forgotten...
Download: Multipopup 3.0Archive updated 1st August 2006
Also presenting a new widget tool that will help configuring attributes that are displayed in multipopup.
Like, if you want to add support for displaying "cite" attribute (used by "blockquote" or "Q" elements), or display value of "onclick" attribute, you can do this easier with this widget.
Download: Multipop Configurator
The file is also released on the official Multipopup homepage
. The official page will only contain stable releases. For the latest beta's and in-depth information, keep your eye on this blog.
By Emrah BASKAYAhesido. Sunday, May 7, 2006 3:03:40 PM
Hi, we are currently three guys (DIZ, Stoen, Hesido) developing Multipopup
, it's a tooltip userjs that can be used to display any information you desire automatically or by user-interaction. You can use it to replace your title tooltip, get rid of anchor tooltips that gets in the way, or you can use it as a complement to Opera's own tooltip, customizing it in anyway you like.
We are nearing the completion of our 3.0 beta version. Here's a sneek peek of what to expect from the new version:
Here's the discussion thread on Multipopup
- Plugin support allowing users to add new functionality (Opera9 recommended for full functionality, this is the killer bit!)
- Plugins can be used to execute any function you choose at any time, with Multipopup being used as a visual interface
- 4 preset plugins (Image preview (secondary view plugin), delete elements, dom viewer, html editor (separate plugins))
- Early initializing, no more waiting for page to load (Opera9 only)
- Styles using transparency (Opera9 only)
- Better looking wordwraps
- New mode: Static
- Visual notification of modes (Opera 9 only)
- Tooltip stylings that are much more robust and less likely to break
- Better window edge detection
- No more innerHTML and entirely DOM methods are used
- Compatibility with different types of documents is much better
- Links clickable in the tooltip
- Much more readable preferences files with grouped settings
- Basically, we've written most of it from scratch (Most recoding done by Stoen, followed by DIZ, and me). Recoding also means there might be a few new bugs we haven't noticed just yet.
, all input is welcome.