A writer in-the-making
Friday, February 4, 2011 1:48:21 PM
A few days ago, I started reading Alice Sebold's "THE LOVELY BONES",it has a movie too. I have read reviews about the movie and watched the trailer. I haven't watched the movie yet because that won't be exciting if I already knew what will happen. I'm not yet done reading the novel, but I am so eager to finish it right away. Urrgh! I hate school requirements, it doesn't permit me to spend time and work my imagination with the novel.
As I was reading the first half of the book, I can't help my mind. I wan't to write again! Thoughts have lingered on my mind and I want to write them down on a paper and start my own novel. I missed my high school days when I was busy writing news articles and also features.
hmmm..well, I'm a writer by my imagination.
First post for 2011!!! Yey!
Oh, since this is my first post, Im gonna tell you my resolutions XD
1. Wake up early (like absolutely with no hesitation and second thoughts of going to sleep again )
2. Study harder (like every night the smiley says it! hahahha!)
3. Research on how to play softball and learn it! (just because I am on the softball class, my last sport in my P.E. though )
4. Start my novel ( yeah! like I wanna put all my thoughts on yah! Take that paper!)
5. Write blog posts regularly ( well, Im not really sure about this but I'll try my best to get some time to my blog)
That's all for now. I haven't really thought of anything GRAND today. I just realized that I haven't opened my OPERA account for how many months. I'll check on this soon. COMMENTS please.
I'll let you know if I started my novel. Coming really really soon folks!
disappearing in 5....4....3....2....1....