UsefulOpera index - CLARIFICATIONS
Monday, November 27, 2006 3:50:50 PM
- an index that tells how many of the top 5 (five) most important web sites you usually access, Opera correctly handles: UOi tells how much Opera covers your most important browsing needs
- an index that tells how much you are forced to use some other browser to use one of your top 5 favorite sites
- a status index: UOi will tipically vary in time
- an index related to webpages: things you access through HTTP or HTTPS and that are targeted for human reading and/or interaction into an internet web browser.
- UOi is only related to web pages and web sites core functionnalities
- UOi is valuable (that is: means something) only to the person it was created by. This because UOi is a personal status index. If my UOi is low, this doesn't mean that yours will be.
UOi is not:
- a way of reporting bugs to opera
- a request for bug support
- an average index on all the websites we find that Opera can open or cannot open in our entire life (it's just an index on the 5 or 10 most important websites for us, at the moment)
- an historical index related to site that don't exist anymore
(these clarifications are always a work in progess)