Wednesday, November 2, 2011 9:05:54 AM
45 THINGS A GIRL WANT, BUT WON'T ASK FOR:
1. Touch her waist.
2. Actually talk to her.
3. Share secrets with her.
...4. Give her your jacket.
5. Kiss her slowly.
Are you remembering this?
6. Hug her.
7. Hold her.
8. Laugh with her.
9. Invite her somewhere.
10. Hangout with her and your friends together.
KEEP READING ..
11. Smile with her.
12. Take pictures with her.
13. Pull her onto your lap.
14. When she says she loves you more, deny it. Fight back.
15. When her friends say “I love her more than you”, deny it. Fight back and hug her tight so she can’t get to her friends. It makes her feel loved.
Are you thinking of someone?
16. Always hug her and say I love you whenever you see her.
17. Kiss her unexpectedly.
18. Hug her from behind around the waist.
19. Tell her she’s beautiful.
20. Tell her the way you feel about her.
One last thing you need to do to show her you actually do mean it.
21. Open doors for her, walk her to her car - it makes her feel protected, plus it never hurts to act like a gentleman.
22. Tell her she’s your everything - only if you mean it.
23. If it seems like there is something wrong, ask her - if she denies something being wrong, it means SHE DOESN’T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT - so just hug her.
24. Make her feel loved.
25. Kiss her in front of OTHER girls you know!
WE MIGHT DENY IT BUT WE ACTUALLY LIKE AND KINDA WANT YOU TO TICKLE US ..
26. Don’t lie to her.
27. DON’T cheat on her.
28. Take her ANYWHERE she wants.
29. Text message or call her in the morning and tell her have a good day at school, and how much you miss her.
30. Be there for her whenever she needs you, and even when she doesn’t need you, just be there so she’ll know that she can always count on you.
ARE YOU STILL READING THIS? YOU BETTER, BECAUSE IT’S IMPORTANT.
31. Hold her close when she’s cold so she can hold you too.
32. When you are alone hold her close and kiss her.
33. Kiss her on the cheek; (it will give her the hint that you want to kiss her).
34. While in the movies, put your arm around her and then she will automatically put her head on your shoulder, then lean in and tilt her chin up and kiss her lightly.
35. Don’t ever tell her to leave even jokingly or act like you’re mad. If she’s upset, comfort her.
REMEMBER ALL THESE THINGS WHEN YOU ARE WITH HER NEXT ..
36. When people diss her, stand up for her.
37. Look deep into her eyes and tell her you love her.
38. Lay down under the stars and put her head on your chest so she can listen to the steady beat of your heart, link your fingers together while you whisper to her as she rests her eyes and listens to you.
39. When walking next to each other grab her hand.
40. When you hug her, hold her in your arms as long as possible.
MAKE SURE SHE KNOWS SHES LOVED.
41. Call or text her at night to wish her sweet dreams.
42. Comfort her when she cries and wipe away her tears.
43. Take her for long walks at night.
44. Always remind her how much you love her.
45. Sit on top of her and tell her how much you love her and then bend down to her face and kiss her while you’re sitting on her.
You’ll never know when she needs just a little more love .. ♥!
Like if Like it ♥!
Thursday, September 22, 2011 3:25:59 PM
my ever dearest Sambuklod Family ..
goodluck to us this Sunday ..
may GOD bless us ..
Thursday, September 15, 2011 12:13:23 PM
penalties await traffic violators in Makati starting Sep16
after Mayor Binay announced tougher policies in city's traffic code
Wednesday, September 14, 2011 11:02:28 AM
got my new purse
simply elegant ..
i love it much ..
and the good thing about it is ..
I GOT IT WITH A VERY CHEAP PRICE
my small way of pampering myself ..
Wednesday, September 7, 2011 11:04:08 AM
The angel is a heavenly being, superior to humans, who serves as an attendant and messenger of God, or a guardian for someone on Earth. Angels typically have wings, are delicately beautiful and either glow or are surrounded by halos. Angelology is the study of angels. In 1978, over half the people in the U.S. who were asked, said they believed in angels. Angels are drawn on greeting cards, painted on ceilings and mentioned in one of every top ten songs. Angelfood cake, the California Angels baseball team, and the city of Los Angeles (Spanish for “city of angels” ) all show our fondness for and fascination with angels. Whether you are an “angelologist” or not, you'll want to know all about angels.
Appearance: Bright, glowing, ethereal, winged
Characteristics: Intellect and powers superior to humans
Specialties: Messengers, guardians
Who's Who of Angels
Archangel Gabriel, is described as having 140 pairs of wings!
According to the Jewish faith, each child has 11,000 guardian angels at birth.
Archangel Michael is considered the “greatest” of angels, a hero who defeated Satan. Michael takes souls to the “other world.”
Archangel Raphael is the angel of healing who is the friendliest and merriest of all the angels.
Archangel Uriel is the angel of repentance and the angel who warned Noah of the flood. Uriel is also the angel of the month of September.
Lucifer is Satan, once the mightiest Seraphim, now the fallen angel, the Devil.
Angels in Order
There are nine orders, or groups, of angels that surround God. These nine are further divided into groups of three, or triads. The angels in the first triad communicate directly with God, then pass their knowledge on to the second triad, who pass it on to the third triad, who pass it on to human beings. Here is the order of angels, from highest to lowest.
First TriadSeraphim Cherubim Thrones
Angels closest to God who appear to humans with 6 wings and 4 heads. They are angels of love. God's charioteers who have 4 wings and 4 heads. They are angels of knowledge. Huge, they are known as “many-eyed ones.” They make up God's chariot.
Second TriadDominions Virtues Powers
Angels who oversee other angels to make sure they do their duties. Known as “the shining ones,” they are miracle makers. The “border guards” between the first and second level of heaven. They are also the guardians of human souls.
Third TriadPrincipalities Archangels Angels
Angels in charge of Earth's nations and cities. The go-betweens or messengers from God to humans who also fight the Devil. The “watchers” who never sleep. Among these are the guardian angels who are assigned to every human at birth.
Hell's angels are fallen angels, now the devils and demons of the underworld. One named Zephon planned to set fire to heaven but was cast out before succeeding.
Some believe fairies to be fallen angels who weren't bad enough for Hell.
Angel wings, as painted by the great artists, were modeled after large and beautiful birds such as eagles and swans.
Angel music is thought to be the vibration of the universe, the song of creation and life. Angels make music with their voices and by beating their wings.
Angel dress is almost always a long, flowing robe of blue or white with gold belts and gold jewelry.
Angels speak all languages, and always know which ones humans will understand.
Angel fever peaked in the 13th century, when angels were thought to move the stars and govern the planets, seasons, months, days, and hours.
1 2 3 Next »