The (Near) Anaphylactic Shock, part 2
Friday, July 13, 2007 10:53:30 AM
Anyway, last time I got rashes all over my body along with some nasty breathing problems which slowly went away after some self medication. This time, however, I had to get my arse down to the city's emergency reception as it seemed to be escalating rather out of hand.
Two shots of dubious medication injected intra-muscularly (yes, ass cheek) and one hour rest, and I was good to go but still--being hypersensitive to nuts sucks. 90kg vs 10g. One nut, and it may potentially be the end.
Note to self: Never ever taste a bite of coworker's slightly suspiciously looking cake (I suspected almonds--which I can eat in small amounts) out of politeness without first asking what's in it. Nuts are bad, mkay?