You can be a site compatibility wizard!
By Hallvord R. M. Steenhallvors. Wednesday, September 17, 2008 3:32:57 PM
If you have analyzed a website and want to contribute a script, here is how: File a bug report from https://bugs.opera.com/wizard/ and include the following information:
- Step-by-step description of how to find the problem
- Quoted snippets of website code that contribute to the error
- Links to CSS or JS files that contain the problematic code - it's very important that we know exactly where the issue is.
- Tell us how important you think the site and the problem is
- Include a user script that solves the problem fully or partially
- If it is the site's fault, mention whether you have contacted the site and asked them to fix it - if you know contact details please add them.
In the "Brief summary" box, start the text with the word [SITEFIX] (include the brackets).
You will receive feedback on the script and confirmation of whether it will be accepted and released in the browser.js file.
Good luck with your site patching adventures and thanks in advance for your contributions!