Looking Back, Looking Forward, Moving On! The Journey Pt. 2
Thursday, December 31, 2009 11:00:00 AM
It's new year's resolutions time again! But first I must look back to see what I have done, the highlights etc. 2009 has been some year, the usual ups and downs in live, birth and death, happiness and sadness. C'est la vie
So last year, my new year's resolutions were :
- Parenthood (Yep a baby is coming somewhere in Q2 2009 )
Yay, you're looking at one happy daddy here My daughter decides to come to the world a bit early than predicted. She's born in March 30, 2009 (late Q1 2009)
- Fly! (Yep working at an airline but haven't flown on a plane 'til now )
This is embarassing but I haven't fullfilled this resolution I did have my first train ride this year though .
- Established as a permanent employee at current company or what i told you in my review above
Yep, I'm now a full time employee at Garuda Indonesia.
- Side projects like Opera Indonesia Group Blog and Indonesian Music Blog updated more frequently *lazy guy*
Opera Indonesia has more activity this year (Lots of blog post, forum post, a new T-Shirt, Meetups), but sadly Indonesian Music Blog has not. My bad
- Own a house or apartment *fingers crossed*
Nope, I think a realistic target will be in 3-4 years from now..
- Visit an Opera Office *I really want to go to Opera Office at Oslo. Japan/Korea is the most possible one looking at Garuda Indonesia's route though* If anyone reading is from Japan, Can i stay at your place?
Not yet, sigh... Maybe next year? I surely hope so
So looking back at my last year's resolution, it seems like that this year is a bad year resolution-wise
So my next year's resolutions are :
I'm soooooo gonna fly this year. I should make a passport too, maybe there's a chance of going abroad. Hoping to meet some My Opera and/or Opera Indonesia member in various places too
- Lose some weight
When wifey got pregnant, I got fatter... I need to lose some now!
- Upgrade my skill sets
- Visit an Opera Office
Still on my list this year.
That's my list, would you show me yours?
Happy New Year everyone!