By Me!lasuede. Saturday, May 17, 2008 7:40:23 PM
Hi all members!
Right now I need to take a short brake from the fashion club, due to a virus in my computer!
I don't have a computer to make fashion blog posts on right now, and a nice friend of mine allowed me to borrow her computer, so that I could write this excuse to all of you!
I have to fix the computer, and as soon as it's fixed, I will be back to keep you updated about the latest trends and fashion news!
Thank you for being understanding and for having patience!
By Me!lasuede. Tuesday, May 13, 2008 7:08:43 PM
The fashion plane has now left Scandinavia, and has landed in... Paris!
Paris is now one of the worlds leading fashion capitals, together with London, Berlin, Tokyo, New York and Milan.
Paris fashion is world famous. With the likes of Pierre Cardin, Chanel, Christian Lacroix, Christian Dior, Yves Saint Laurent, French designers set the trend.
What makes French Fashion so great?
Well, just look for yourself, and I think you will get the point...
Click on the photos to get to the original page, where I found them.
How did it look?
The clothes from Paris are feminin, feminin, feminin!
Lots of bright colors, satin-dresses with huge skirts, and of course the hat!
What does it look like now?
To get a good wiev of the fashion from Paris, I would have to write a book.
So I have now chosen some really goegous creations, pretty outfits and cool clothes!
That was all from The fashion plane's stop in Paris!
Don't miss the next stop, because it will be in... South Africa!
So hurry up and spotlight the blog so you don't miss it!
By Me!lasuede. Tuesday, May 6, 2008 11:11:21 AM
As you may have noticed, I love my mebers.
That is why i pretty often make blog posts about them.
This club started in 2007, and I think that it's time to say thanks to the members that has been with us from the start!
So, these are this club's original members!
Thank you for holding on to the club trough all this time!
(If you also want to be noticed in this blog, stay active! Comment a lot, talk in the forums, and one day, maybe you will become a honour member!)
By Me!lasuede. Tuesday, May 6, 2008 10:03:35 AM
This is a new serie of blog posts I will start making.
Fashion does not only depend on what year it is, but also where you live.
So, I thought that I should show you how the fashion may look in differents part of the world!
So take a seat at the blog plane tha will take you to places you have never been
Scandinavians is known around the world for their designs. Not only when it comes to fashion, but also designes for the homes, designs of buildings and so on.
Scandinavian furniture is often in bright colours, and very simple, though very beautiful.
IKEA is Scandinavian, from Sweden, for you who did not know
Sweden, denmark and Norway are the countries that belongs to Scandinavia. Some people also counts in Iceland and Finland to Scandinavia, but that is not correct.
HOW DID IT LOOK?
This is the nanional costume from Sweden. Though no one ever wears it anymore, perhaps only on the 6'th of June, and that is our national day.
It has very bright colours, and it gets you to think about farm-girls, doesnt it?
Photo by Sverigedräkten
Here are Norways national costume. I bet you thought that is looked the same as the Swedish, but as you can see it doesnt. This one os dark, not as brightful colors as the swedish one.
When i see this one, the Danish national custume, I get to thinking about vikings!
What do you think about it?
WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE NOW?
Here are some photos of how Scandinavian clothes look today.
I would love to hear if you see any difference between these clothes and clothes from outside of Scandinavia.
There are so many pictures, so I will not write descriptions of all of them, so just ask on if you are wondering about anything. Enjoy [/SIZE]
That was all from the scandinavian fashion! Next stop will be... France! So hurry up and spotlight the blog, so you do not miss it
By Me!lasuede. Monday, May 5, 2008 12:45:07 PM
The Fashion club loves contest!
And here is a new one!
¨The fashion club's most beautiful member¨!
This is a contest where everybody can vote, but only members can join in!
I, Lasuede, have allready chosen the contestants. These contestants are the five girls that I think are our most beautiful members.
Remember that you can olny vote one time.
The contest will be on until the 5'th of june, so that is exactly one month!The contestants!Bellaza Beautiful_girlLaDiivaLillTheYuko-Ogura
Remember that commenting on this blog and tell me who should win will NOT count as a vote.
You will need to klick who you vote for.
You do that in the poll at the left side of the screen.
Good luck, girls![/COLOR][/FONT][/ALIGN]
By Me!lasuede. Sunday, May 4, 2008 6:09:23 PM
Oh, how we are growing...! We have just passed the 100-members limit!
And who became member number 100?
Honeyparedes, is an 18-year old girl with the cutest blog and the cutest blog design!
I have read some of her blog posts, and she is really a smart girl!
Congratiulations to Honeyparedes
Hey, all of you that is reading this, leave a comment on this blog post to congratulate Honeyparedes!
By Me!lasuede. Sunday, May 4, 2008 4:21:00 PM
Fashion changes all the time, and it can be hard to keep up with it, that is why I have made this list for you, so you can not what to use... and what to lose!
The number ten is whats most hot right now, and numer one is what is so out right now!
- 10 - Dsquared! This really hot designer clothes is something everybody shoould own! They have clothes for men and for ladies, and no matter what style you like, you will find it at Dsquared's stores! Homepage of Dsquared[/COLOR]
- 9 - Dark hair! Sure, it can look good to be a blonde as well, but it feels a bit out of fashion! Colour your hair brown, and you are back in the game! There are so many different tones of brown to choose from, the only thing you have to do is to find the tone that fits you!
- 8 - High waist! It is not only comfortable, but it is also the right thing to wear at the beach in 2008. Bikini-panties with high waist, just like in the 50's!
- 7 - Japaneese parasolls! For the walk around the park, this is just the kind of accessorie you need! Not only does it shield you from the sun, but it's also extremly pretty!
6 - Snake! Forget about the leopars-patterns this year, and go for the snake patterns! Go Second hand and I bet you will find something awsome with snake patterns!
- 5 Jeans - Jeans is always nice, and the high wais hangs in there. But if you want to be more in than anyone else, go for the low waist when it comes to Jeans! But be careful, no one wants to see your but falling out...
- 4 - Way too large sunglasses! Last year, we had a huge-sunglass-boom and everywhere you looked, you saw girls with sunglasses that meda them look like insects. This trend will not last for so long, you can still get away with wearing a pair of these giants, but I would not recommend you to do it too often.... The large sunglasses is falling out of fashion as fast as it fell in to it!
- 3 - Boobs with silicon! This is not how you want to look! Do I even need to explain why?
- 2 - Facebook! Sure, it is fun to keep in touch with old friends, and I wont tell you not to. But please, do not call it a trend, and do not call it fashion, because Facebook and other sites like it, just feels a bit boring.
- 1 - Baggy pants! Oh, I sure hope that at least the members of this club has not fallen fot this trend! Guys everywhere is showing their underwear, and their pants are hanging on their knees. This looks terrible! Baggy pants is the worst mistake you can do right now, when it comes to style and fashion!
Hot! Brown hair!
Ugliest! Baggy Pants!
By Me!lasuede. Friday, May 2, 2008 9:47:29 PM
The best friend is getting married. You grandmother turns 90. Your co-worker got a really nice promotion.
You are going to the Oscars gala, or the students prom.
[/align]Sometimes you just cannot get away with a srapless top and a jeansskirt.
No, sometimes you will need to dress up some more, and here are some great outfits for those really special occations!
I have tried to mix the prizes of these dresses, so it doesnt just fit your body, but also your wallet!
For the school prom!
This dress is this blue dream from Beauty and the bath.
You just have to love the colour, the material, actuarlly everything about it..!
For the best friend's wedding!
We also have this awsome dark-blue thing from Versace. Versace is well known for its glamour and style, and so will you be after a night in this dress!
The only downside of this dress is, that if you take it to a wedding, you risk that everybody looks at you instead of the bride...
For the oscars gala! (Or anything similar to it)
Kylie Minouge always look stunning, also in this lovely creation.
But where can you find it? Dior? Chanel? DSquared?
Guess what, this is a dress from H&M, and I am sure you cand find a dress similar to this one in a H&M store for less than 30§!
For the dinner with your boss!
Ted Baker is an awsome designer! This cute dress with a huge pattern is so right and so hot!
You are so in there, your boss will sure notice, and you can sure count on a promotion after wearing this thing![/FONT][/ALIGN]