About meI'm a Brazilian/British guy who might be slowly turning Norwegian after living in Oslo for almost a full year and falling in love with this city.
I was born and raised in Rio, but come from a British family which could be quite confusing at times... But I wouldn't have changed that dynamic for the world! I've also lived in the US for 6 months (San Diego and Chicago).
I currently work at Opera in the Marketing department focused on the Brazilian market (which actually makes sense! :P ).
If you wanna get to know about me, just keep checking my blog, and see what it feels like to be carioca in the land of Trolls, Vikings and Kvikk Lunsj!!!
Ha det bra! Tchau!
My workSpreading the word about Opera in Brazil. Check out the Opera Brasil blog!!!
- Last movie seen:"Dead Poet Society" - I had to see it again, it's a great movie
- Music I listen to:All sorts of Stuff. But I love Brazilian music!!!!
- Last book read:"The Catcher in the Rye"
- Favorite sports team:FLAMENGO!!!
- I'm passionate about:sounds cheesy, but LIFE! Ok, maybe Sports too... =P
- I wish I could:have a greater impact to change things....
- Favorite travel destination:Still trying to find out....
- On my vacation I..:explore the world as much as I can...
- If I won 1 million dollars, I would:be a millionaire??? =O
- If I were a super hero I would:"Yatta!"
- I want my coffee..:icecream! Made by my grandmother or mom too!!!
- Food I like:Brazilian!!! (but I miss that...)
- I don't like:this question perhaps?
- Software I use:Opera Browser!!!
- Hardware I use:MacBook
- I discovered My Opera from:Opera! =]
Opera Brasil, Opera Software University Tours, Blue Beanie Day, Equipe de Tradução pt-BR, Opera Latino América, Opera - Deutschsprachige Community, Português, AIESEC, Opera Indonesia, My Opera Việt Nam , Opera News, Enjoy Opera, Opera Campus Crew, Opera Street Team, Shoot & Tell, Opera en Español, Opera Middle East - الشرق الاوسط