Mad Scientist (عادل)
About meAnything to do with tech. or electronics. also curious about other cultures. we were all created by the same God. I use an
Nokia E65 on MTN for now. I hope to own the Nokia N900 soon if local networks ever get their over-sized heads out of their (these words have been erased to protect the guilty)
My workI'm a glorified baby sitter at the local prison. We try to teach good manners to people who've lost their's. They must like us 'cos they keep coming back.
- At the movies I like to see:The screen.
- Last movie seen:Can't recall
- Music I listen to:haven't listened to music in ages.
- Best album right now:Whatever's playing
- Favorite author:Isaac Asimov, Piers Anthony, Douglas Adams
- Last book read:Al Quran
- Best game right now:Emberwind. (html5 version)
- I'm passionate about:It varies with the passing tides.
- I wish I could:Get unlimited bandwidth
- Favorite travel destination:Discworld or Xanth. But if neither of those is possible, I'll settle for trip through Cyberspace in the Heart Of Gold.
- On my vacation I..:Visit family
- If I won 1 million dollars, I would:Be deeply in debt if anyone ever bothered to calculate the true net worth of a dollar.
- If I were a super hero I would:NOT wear lycra!
- Fashion I rather not see again:leather and chains
- My worst purchase ever:I've never made a purchase a I regretted
- I want my coffee..:Sweet! (with or without milk)
- Food I like:Italian is good.
- I don't like:Shackles and Chains. (Ironic, isn't it?)
- Software I use:Operamini/Opera for Linux /open source/ Crunchbang(Debian)
- Hardware I use:Nokia E65/Acer Aspire One
- I discovered My Opera from:Banging my head against a brick wall untill in broke. (the wall, not my head)
Why I choose the Opera browser
Operamini rulz even when it sucks, which is about half the time, but it's the cheapest browser around.
You don't need a smartphone, you just need a phone that can run Operamini