10. Well, how 'bout that? I'm lost! Looks like
we'll have to stop and ask for directions.
9. You know Pumpkin, now that you're
thirteen, you'll be ready for car dates. Won't
that be fun?
8. I noticed that all your friends have a
certain hostile attitude. I like that.
7. Here's a credit card and the keys to my
car. GO CRAZY!
6. What do you mean you wanna play
football? Figure skating's not good enough
for you, son?
5. Your Mother and I are going away for the
weekend. You might want to consider
throwing a party.
4. Well, I don't know what's wrong with your
car. Probably one of those doo-hickey
thingies--ya know--that makes it run or
something. Just have it towed to a mechanic
and pay whatever he asks.
3. No son of mine is going to live under this
roof without an earring. Now quit your belly-
aching, and let's go to the mall.
2. Whaddya wanna go and get a job for? I
make plenty of money for you to spend.
1. What do I want for Father's day? Aahh --
don't worry about that. It's no big deal.