You know you're a Black South African when: A 17 point piece that you know is true, But you act like you don't know it!!
But enough of About tupperware and silverware. How do you know if you.re a black south African living across the street from my house?
Well, if one of these points apply to you. You are!!!
1. You re-use margarine containers as tupperware.
2. You keep the same tooth brush for over 6 months(minimum)
3. You use empty orange sacks as a fancy back scrub.
4. You use old panty hose as a cover for you hair.
5. You cant swim without covering your hair with a waterproof plastic, because you dont want the water to ruin your perm.
6. When you have fancy plates that never come out even if their owners have died.
7. You have to pay lobola( about 20 000 rands) or give 10 cows before you can marry someone.
8. Every plastic bag in your home is called a -Checkers- because the first store a black person ever walked into was called - CHECKERS-
9. You put a variety of two litre bottles on your lawn, filled with water, to help get rid of dogs that us you lawn( the little you.ve got left)as a public toilet.
10. Every toothpaste no matter what brand, is called -iColgate- because the first toothpaste we ever stole was colgate.
11. You don.t need a single peck to hang your clothes because your washing line is barb wire.
12. The barb wire around you hang your clothes on is also your fence.
13. The same multi-functional barb wire is detereorating and skinny township cows help themselves to your garbage.
14. When your dog is hungry and howling- you hang your head out the window and shout- voetsek- meaning f---k off.
15. You know any guy called- Thamsanqa shadrack-
16. You love Julius Malema, and you have no idea why.
17. You are forced to watch Generations and rythm every day.