Friday, September 14, 2012 5:01:37 PM
Do you know about your phone details?? All around the world,there are many people uses Nokia phone. I also using Nokia 6120c and It's awesome!
But the matter is that many Nokia users don't know the secret code of Nokia. Do you know what is your phone(nokia) IMEI(International Mobile Equipment Identity) number? Or how to clear mobile display(operator logo)?
Okay,now time to know-
01.type *#06# for checking the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity).
02. Type *#7780# to reset factory settings.
03. *#67705646# This code will clear the LCD display(operator logo).
04. Press *#0000# To view software version.
05. Press *#2820# for Bluetooth device address.
06. *#746025625# this code for Sim clock allowed status.
07. Press *#62209526# -to Display the MAC address of the WLAN adapter (This is available only in the newer devices that supports WLAN like N80)
08. #pw+1234567890+1# Shows if sim have restrictions.
09. *#92702689# - takes you to a secret menu where you may find some of the information below:
1. Displays Serial Number.
2. Displays the Month and Year of Manufacture
3. Displays (if there) the date where the phone was purchased (MMYY)
4. Displays the date of the last repair - if found (0000)
5. Shows life timer of phone (time passes since last start)
11. Press and hold "0" on the main screen to open wap browser.
That't it. Enjoy your mobile experience.
Saturday, July 21, 2012 9:58:48 AM
Water is a big enemy of mobile. Many mobile distroy by it. Now time to know what should you do if your mobile phone drop in water.
If you drop your mobile pone in water it is often possible to salvage it. The first thing to do is to get your cell phone out of the water as soon as possible. Now there are a few things that you can try and that sometimes work. The main things are opening the phone as possible,taking out the battery and completely drying off all of the component.
Remove The Battery
After retrieving your cell phone from the water, the next thing to do is to remove the battery immediately without even hesitating to turn off the power. This reducees the risk of a short circuit that would render your phone useless.
Now dry the battery with a towel and it set aside to dry thoroughly. The battery might not work again. Even if the battery does work, it is good idea to get a new one to avoid the risk of having the old one leak battery acid.
Take It Apart
After you have removed the battery,dry off the cell phone with an absorbent towel as best as you can. Use cotton swabs to soak up water in crevices and on any fragill,exposed circuits. If you can,let all of the parts dry separately. Just be sure that you know how to put it back together.
Avoid Mineral Damage
If you drop your mobile phone in water that is not pure or another liquid,such as a beverage on in salt water,rinse off the phone with fresh water often you have removed the battery. After you drop your cell phone in water,a quick rinsing is unlikely to do any further damage,but salt,sugar or other materials might. You also could try giving your phone an alcohol bath. The alcohol will displace mierals and microscopic substances and will aid in the fluid. If it is available,you should use an alcohol concentration of 95 percent rather than rubbing alcohol,which usually has a concentration of 70 percent.
Let It Dry
After your phöne is clean,leave it in a warm,dry area or near an air conditioner for at least there days before you attempt to replace the battery and turn it on. This is very important because although you may think that you have thoroughly dried it,the slightest moisture can react with the battery and cause it to short circuit. Putting your cell phone in a container full of dry rice grains also can help dry it out. Make sure that the rice completely couer the phone.
Then if your mobile does work,thats good. But if it doesn't work, go to a mobile especialist.