TO YOU ALL!
Friday March the second was my graduation from the school of BSTM at DeVry University, my wife Charles McClure and my camera Canon 540A were there, pictures will be added to the blog later, I appreciate and share these accomplishments with all my friends readers as well with my physical and spiritual families. Monsei, Monsei, Monsei.
Missionary for the Unification Church, founded by Rev. Sun Myung Moon in New York, Worked as a salesman for 20 years, turn a computer fanatic for the last 3, good writer with a television production degree from the Center for the Media Arts in New York City, an Associates Applied Science degree in Electronics Computer Technology from DeVry University at West Hills California.
My workTECHNICAL MANAGER, CURRENTLY WITH DIGITAL SECURITY LINK NETWORKS./
TECHNOLOGIES: ADT SELECT
- At the movies I like to see:Benhur, The ten Commandments, The Gladiator, The Great Escape, The Lord of the Rings
- Last movie seen:The North Pole Express
- Music I listen to:Classical: Beethoven, Mozart, Chopin, Litz, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, Boston, Led Zeppelin, The Eagles.
- Best album right now:Laura Paussini
- Favorite author:Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- Last book read:The Third Reich!
- Best game right now:Soccer, Futbol
- Favorite sports team:Chelsea at the Premiership Futbol
- I'm passionate about:Soccer and The Divine Principles (Philosophy)
- I wish I could:Save the world
- Favorite travel destination:tred
- On my vacation I..:I will take a lot of pictures
- If I won 1 million dollars, I would:I will share some
- If I were a super hero I would:Save the world from self-destruction
- Food I like:Chinese, mexican, colombian.
- I don't like:hate, war, waiting.
- Software I use:My.Opera, Google, Yahoo
- Hardware I use:Sony Vaio
Why I choose the Opera browser
My family name is LOPERA VILLA SALAZAR GAVIRIA TABARES, five generations, five different family names, my first one is LOPERA from Jaen Spain, where a lot of wolves roammed at one time, in spanish wolf is lobo, a bunch of wolves makes a "lobera", from there lopera came from.