Wednesday, November 23, 2011 3:14:14 AM
Massage Therapy pack sharif
Tuesday, November 22, 2011 4:36:09 PM
fitness massage, massage hernia, impotence massage, massage trapi
Reflexology can be applied to all people, from infants to the elderly, and everyone can do. Anyone can do the massage yourself after learning a few times. However, if you are running an expert, the result could be better. Therefore, it could handle the patient with his expertise.
Currently reflexology handbook have been written, either by a nurse, physician, or specialist reflexology. His book is also all kinds, from the scientific to simple, so easily understood by a layman. Were adherents of the various professions, from the layman to the vet.
Why are they like? Because, the benefits of massage directly felt. In addition, reflexology can also help alleviate depression and other emotional illnesses. The proof, women in England a few years later began to explore the science of massage are many. Based on studies conducted by the International Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine in November 1996, the women who suffer from stress and depression was no improvement after therapy reflexology for 30 minutes every week.
Actually, the length of therapy depends on the purpose and types of disorders. If severe disturbances, should be done repeatedly until the pain at that point is lost. Strength of the massage depends on the tolerance of a massage. The therapist had to be able to figure out so that patients feel less pain. If you look in pain, massage pressure is reduced. Alternatively, massage diverted to other points, just come back again later.
Determination of the power of massage have been well done carefully. If too strong, can-can get the blood vessels and make the bruising. If therapy is a skilled actor, he certainly knows more areas through which the blood vessels so they can avoid it.
Theoretically, this therapy could be to cure all diseases, including infectious diseases. Infection can result in a weakened state agencies. Body unable to deal with germs. When massaged reflection, ability is increased. Actually, the ancient times there is no cure. But, they were able to survive. That is, returning to one's own to use tahannya.Nah power, durability is increased with reflexology, because all the organs to be on the alert, also more perfect cooperation so that the effect is greater for attacks against kuman.Pijat reflection more effective if supported with a healthy intake of food, a good way of living habits, and exercise enough. Everyone would like to keep healthy. Various ways to achieve them can be selected. If it does not have a negative impact, it could not hurt us to try. THERAPY CLINIC ASSYARIF address: jl.H.Goden Rt.08/011 end. No.23b keb.lama nut hut. South Jakarta. ready to assist you in health care and treatment with Acupressure Massage Refleksidan Hub.0878 received 76,249,142 calls home and office
Reflexology is an alternative medicine powerful enough to treat various diseases.
The method used is to press rather firmly in the skin by hand or small round-headed cane.
The emphasis that aims to destroy the crystals precipitated in the form of lumps in the points of reflection. If the clot is already destroyed, then the blob that will come out with urine or sweat, and when the whole blob at the point of reflection had been practically destroyed the organ in question is back healthy because the blood that led to the organ smooth again.
Another name reflexology massage is full-blooded nerve, or more simply is full-blooded. Penotokan can be done at the point of reflection as in the feet, hands, head and even in the ear.
When you ditotok, then you will feel the pain and heat at the point in question, but if the organ is healthy at that point, then you will not feel sick.
Various diseases can be cured by reflexology or full-blooded as ranging from mild to severe dental pain such as stroke, diabetes, and others.
Actually, the practice of reflexology has been made since thousands of years ago in Egypt, China and Japan. Now that reflexology has been known universally around the world.
Reflexology can be done anytime. There are no specific rules regarding the schedule of when you should see your refleksologis. Another advantage refleksologis also safe, no side effects.
Rp 80.000 / 1.5 hours
Traditional Massage and Reflexology
Rp 100.000 / 2 hours
Massage for Asthma
Massage it can reduce the recurrence of asthma.
How to massage mechanism and this asthma? First, asthma is actually caused an imbalance between sympathetic and parasympathetic nerves. Second, those who relapsed asthma usually their resistance is down. "With the massage, there will be certain points are massaged which
balance the sympathetic and parasympathetic nerves, so the hormones are also balanced. Finally, shortness of breath decrease. In addition, there are certain points which could stimulate the immune system,
because the sympathetic nerves with parasympathetic imbalance, the airway becomes narrowed or muscles contract, the mucus becomes a lot. Plus, dilated blood vessels, so that its surface becomes swollen. "So that people with asthma become short of breath and sound-ngik ngik,
because of the way his breathing suddenly becomes sempitm, suaraf By balancing the sympathetic and parasympathetic, the airway becomes relaxed, the blood vessels widen no longer so
the swelling is reduced. Then for the mucus is also reduced. How, one massage to body heat and become watery mucus. Then in a position menunggung ditepuki back. "It will help the mucus," So, massage is to heal saatkambuh and spacing of recurrence. However, the therapy is usually treated in clinics with asthma who rate kekambuhannya / still being crowded. "If it is already heavily crowded, dipijatnya at the time did not relapse, so that it can prevent recurrence,"
asthma can not be cured completely, because there is usually hereditary and there is an allergy to something. In addition to massage, of course, to space recurrence there should be other healthy behaviors, such as eating nutritious foods and exercise endurance in order to stay well. Massage is actually
that can be done by people with asthma when he was tired, not to be left. "So tired, he was lazy movement / exercise, just a massage. To be helped by passive.
with the massage he was silent, others that increase durability, so do not sampaisakit / asthma relapse. This is an attempt to thin out the recurrence of asthma, "If people with asthma are not tired, not really perlupijat, exercise alone and avoid causing her allergies, misalnyadebu, etc.. This massage helps enhance durability passively, while the exercise helps improve endurance actively.
EVERY Body Massage
Massage or massage has been known since a long time in the community, known as the coolest of massage. Massage has benefits or utilities such as relaxation (relaxed), among others, with scrub and cream bath. Besides relaxation, massage can also be used for the treatment of some diseases.
Physical Benefits of Massage for:
• Relieves muscle tension and stiffness.
• Reduces muscle spasms and tension.
• Accelerating the recovery of energy, relieve fatigue.
• Increase joint flexibility and movement.
• Improve the ease and efficiency of movement.
• Increase or improve body style.
• Stimulates the lymphatic circulation, which can decrease edema (excitatory disturbance or pain at the injury).
• Improve local circulation, which increases tissue wound healing.
• Lowers blood pressure, slow heart rate.
• Relieves tension headaches.
Benefits of massage for mental:
1. Creating a mind so relax or relax
2. Reducing stress is thus also clear the mind.
3. Increasing the capacity to think more clearly.
Benefits of massage for emotional:
• Meeting the basic need for touch. The touch is a fundamental need of every human being, as well as the need for growth is food, clothing, and shelter. The touch can be thought of as a nutrient that is transmitted through the skin, with a lot of different ways: holding, hugging, stroking, massage and others. Like the touch of mother to her baby, husband against wife.
• Increase the feeling of fun, reduce mild depression.
• Improve self-image.
• Reduce levels of anxiety.
• Increase awareness of mind-body connection.
Massage should not be made for some situations, among others:
• Inflammation of veins / thrombosis.
• Severe varicose veins.
• Condition of severe inflammation of the skin, soft tissue, or joints.
• Parts are experiencing heavy bleeding or tissue damage.
• irregular blood pressure.
• Herniated disc or an abnormal protrusion of an organ in the spine.
• Recently had a broken bone or sprain.
• Suffering from some types of cancer
Overcoming Fatigue Acupressure for Eyes
Choose the acupressure technique to mengtasi eyestrain problems. Do a massage at any point each for 30 seconds to one minute once a day.
# Massage a point located just below the pupil of your eye, ie in mid-edge of the eye socket (ST1).
# Massage a point located on the basin, half as wide as a finger from the outer corner of eye (Gb1).
# Massage a hollow on the outer side of eyebrow (Te23).
# Massage the point in the middle of the eyebrows and on the temples.
# Massage a basin at the base of the brow (B12).
# Close your eyes. Use your middle finger to massage a basin that is between the eyebrows and eyeballs, meanwhile, use your thumb to massage both temples.
# Press and massage a basin under the skull at the outer side of two large muscles of the neck, which can be felt when his head (Gb20).
# Squeeze your thumb and your index finger, use your thumb to press the other hand the muscle tissue beneath the protruding finger (Li4).
Acupressure for Asthma
To cure asthma, choose the following acupressure, and massage done once a day.
1. Use one thumb to press gently, and massage points on the base of the thumb-width of two fingers from the wrist, on the borderline between light and dark skin, until you feel sick and tense (Lu10). Perform well on the other side.
2. Use your middle finger to press gently in the hollow between the collar bone that is above the sternum for two minutes (Cv22). In the meantime, use another middle finger to press on with a soft spot located right in the middle between the two nipples for men, and between the fourth and fifth ribs to women (Cv17) on the sternum.
3. Use your middle finger to press gently and massage the point on one side of the large bone at the base of the back of the neck for two minutes (dots asthma).
4. If you have a lot of phlegm, gently press and massage the point on the edge of the outer leg bone, halfway between the ankle bone ends and mid-patella for one minute (St40).
5. If you are choking and shortness of breath, gently tap the point which is right in the middle between the two nipples for men, and between the fourth and fifth ribs to women (Cv17) on the sternum. Do it for one minute.
6. Stick your thumb to forefinger, and use your thumb to press gently on the other a prominent part in meeting the base of the thumb and forefinger for one minute (Li4).
7. Press gently point located two fingers width above the wrist crease, on the inside of the forearm, in line with your thumb for one minute (Lu7).
8. Use your thumb and fingers to press gently, rhythmically, massaging and releasing it slowly along the front of the neck muscles trachea for one minute.
Acupressure for Overcoming Chronic Headaches
Perform the following acupressure techniques to relieve chronic headache:
1. Comb your hair and rapihkan with your fingers. Comb gently from the forehead to the back of your neck. Then comb your hair from the top to both sides of the head. Apply pressure gradually from light to hard, until your scalp gets warm.
2. With gentle pressure and massage do a point located on the basin at the base of the skull, on the outer side of two large muscles of the neck, you can feel by subjecting the neck (Gb20).
3. Use the outer edge of your pinkie finger to knock each joint between adjacent fingers. Perform well on the other hand.
4. For pain that occurs on the side of the head, add the following:
• Use the palm of your thumb to press gently, rubbing, and massaging the temples. Push it to the area above your ear (Gb8).
• Press gently and massage a point that sits between your ring finger and little finger in the hollow just under two knuckles on the back of his hand (Te3).
5. For pain that occurs at the head of the front, add the following acupressure for chronic headache:
• Press gently and massage the hollows at the base of the eyebrows (Bl2).
• Squeeze your thumb and your index finger, use your other hand to pinch and press gently protruding muscle tissue (Li4).
6. For pain that occurs at the back of the head, add the following acupressure for chronic headache:
• Press gently and massage a point in the nape of the neck, hairline head width of two fingers on either side of the neck bones, in depressions on the side of the neck muscles (Bilo).
• Apply a light blow. Press gently and massage the point that how on the side of your hand, just below the joint of the little finger on the hem (Si3).
7. For pain that occurs at the top of the head, ambahkan following acupressure for chronic headache:
• Gently massage a point located in the middle top of the head, the line connecting both ends of your ear (Gv20).
• Press down gently and massage a point located between the thumb and forefinger feet, width of two fingers above the joints between the toes (Liv3).
Acupressure Techniques for Overcoming Problems Bronchitis
1. Use the tips of the index finger, middle finger and ring finger of both hands to rub up and down the middle of the breastbone for one minute. Press gently and massage the breast bone from top to bottom for a minute.
2. Press gently and massage a point which is right in the middle between the two nipples for men, and between the fourth and fifth ribs on the midline of the body for women (Cv17). Do it for one minute.
3. Press gently on a point located in the basin just above the upper chest bone for one minute (Cv22). Use your fingers to press gently on the skin and muscle from this point toward the Adam's apple (Adam's apple) as much as 20 times.
4. Squeeze your thumb and your index finger, and the other hand use your thumb to press gently protruding muscle tissue between the base of the finger for one minute (Li4).
5. Gently press a point that is as wide as two fingers above the wrist crease, on the inner side of the arm, in line with the thumb, for one minute (Lu7).
6. Press gently on a point which is at the outer edge of the leg bones, that is in the middle between the ankle bone ends and mid-patella for one minute (St40).
7. Gently press a point that is as wide as four fingers above the inner ankle bone, just behind the leg bone for one minute SP6).
Herbal Treatment for Breast Cancer
- Wine. Researcher Shiuan Chen, Ph.D., from the Beckman Research Institute of The City of Hope, explains that grapefruit juice (without discarding seeds) effectively suppresses the growth of cancer cells by preventing the synthesis of the hormone estrogen plays a major role in the development of breast cancer.
- White Flower Nusa Indah. According to experts Wijayakusuma Hembing medicinal plants in his Encyclopedia of Plant Efficacious Drug I, for breast cancer use 15 to 30 grams of dried stems beautiful homeland or 30 to 60 grams and 30 grams of fresh herbs tread virgin boiled with 600 cc of water until the remaining 300 cc. Potions then filtered and water was drunk.
- Tread Dara. Still according to Hembing Wijayakusuma, other herbal recipes to cope with breast cancer, 6 to 15 grams of dried virgin tread boiled with 400 cc of water to the remaining 200 cc, then filtered and drunk the water.
- Pomegranate. According to Prof. DR. Made Astawan, by drinking one glass of pomegranate juice every day, we'll get your intake of antioxidant polyphenolic compounds as much as 100 mg. These compounds can cripple the cancer cells, and if it should make pomegranate juice blended with seeds.
- Papaya Leaf. Stems and leaves on the plant sap of papaya contains lots of white as milk (milky white latex), which likely developed as anticancer. Benefits of papaya latex for health Bouchut proved scientifically, as quoted by the Journal of the Society of Biology, stating papain has antitumor or cancer.
- Pearl Grass. Flavonoid glycosides on Hedyotis corymbosa (L.) Lamk. allegedly able to inhibit the process of carcinogenesis both in vitro and in vivo. Inhibition occurs at the stage of initiation, promotion and progression through inactivation of the molecular mechanisms include carcinogenic compounds, antiproliferative, inhibition of angiogenesis, cell cycle arrest, induction of apoptosis, and antioxidants (Ren et al., 2003).
- Strawberry. Strawberry can help immobilize the active work because cancer is ellagic acid. Concentrations of seven antioxidants in strawberries are higher than other fruits or vegetables, so that the strawberry is a fruit that effectively prevents the oxidation process in the body.
- Tomatoes. According to research conducted by Stahl and Sies (1995) mentions that the content of compounds in the tomatoes have the ability to inhibit the oxidation at the stage of progression in carcinogenesis. In addition, Levy et al. (1995) suggests that compounds in tomatoes could inhibit the growth of endometrial cancer cells, breast and lung. One of the compounds in tomatoes that supposedly play a role in the treatment of these is lycopene (Bohm, et al., 1995). The content of lycopene in raw tomatoes 100 grams on average contain 3-5 mg of lycopene (Asrorudin, 2004). So it can be expected that the compound lycopene in tomatoes can be useful as a chemopreventive agent.