Which consists of the following:
- 40 gallon breeder tank
- Lg aqueon cascade filter
- 150 watt aqueon pro water heater
- 50lbs pool filter sand
- 2 pieces of Malayasian driftwood
- 6 pieces of assorted stem plants
- 2 pieces of petrified wood
- 36" Marineland LED light fixture
To hold the tank up my father and I built a stand from scratch! This saved me tons of money seeing how it only ended up costing 17 dollars!
The fish I have so far are as follows:
- 6 White Clouds
- 6 Hi Finned Lepard Danios
- One Neon Tetra
I will be able to add new fish once a week until I have roughly 40"s of fish in the tank. Rule of thumb for tanks is an inch of fish for every gallon of water in the tank. I am looking forward to keeping this blog up to date with my cultivation, and new additions to the tank, along with my video game reviews. More SOON!!!