April 2011 S&T news
By Zdenko Timulakzdenotim. Thursday, April 14, 2011 8:33:10 PM
- Also i want to tell you that you have one more week to participate on our monthly theme. This month we have Old relics theme and here you can see partial results for this theme. Last day to participate is 20th of April.
- As i said on beginning, we will focus on album management and our first topic is
Here at S&T we use as album cover last uploaded picture. It helps other members to see what's new and following albums of other members. It also helps us, moderators, to monitor activity at yours albums. Down there you can see some example.
I decided to make short video tutorial how to upload and sort photos in album. There is few easy steps.
- 1) Upload your pictures.
- 2) Sort your pictures in date and descending order. Than press "Save changes" button.
- 3) Mark picture as album cover.
- 4) Write tag(s) and picture description (story)
- 5) Press "Save" button and thats it.
Please add the date if EXIF is missing
We have noticed some people still don't quite seem to understand we wish you to upload only recently taken pictures. Therefore we need to ask you make sure there is always full date available, not just the week tag. So, if EXIF data is missing from your pictures, then please also add the exact date when the picture is taken and put that into description field. If EXIF info is available and dispalyed on album marrginal (or bottom of page on mobile Web site), then everything is okay
Mind the story...
Remember the S&T group motto? "We bring a story about each picture and give it color and feeling by words; documenting actual facts, poetry, stories, thoughts and feelings, almost anything to bring a little extra to the picture." It would very nice if people could write even a short story on each picture Even one line would be wonderful