Last call for January 2011 exhibition
By Sami Serolaserola. Saturday, January 29, 2011 1:23:58 PM
1. Every month we invite all members to join in The Exhibition of the month. We make the announcement in the blog when it is time to choose your own picture. If you have a difficulty in choosing picture then ask us moderators to choose it for you.
2. The Highlights are smaller exhibitions where we show the results from our monthly themes. Recently we have started to ask one of our member to pick the photos for that.
So, this time it's the case number one aka exhibition of the month where we want you to pick one picture from your own January photos. And here the instructions how to post the picture for S&T January exhibition:
- Copy the URL of your picture you want to send for exhibition.
- On MyOpera top bar see the envelope sign. Click it.
- Click button 'New message'.
- Write shootell into recipient field.
- Add title.
- Paste the URL into message area.
- Send the message.
Unfortunately there is no post form for sending personal messages to groups for some reason, so we can't provide a link for that.