About meI am an eclectic daydreamer who loves to write (BDSM themed romantic fiction for now), read, go to movies, relax with my boyfriend, and more. I'm always up for a debate and love learning new things. Yes, I am dating and no, I'm not looking for romance with anyone else. So enough with the messages telling me how pretty I am and how you're looking for the right woman!
I'm naturally shy and awkward and can sometimes come off as bitchy but I swear once you get to know me you'll see I'm actually a very warm person! I suffer from moments of selfishness and negativity, but hey--no one's perfect! I treat people the way they treat me and can be extremely sensitive, but that won't stop me from defending myself and/or my friends if the need arises.
New Friends Are Awesome-
I am on Facebook as well but please ask for the info to add me.
My workI'm a civilian working at Offutt Air Force Base doing cyber defense and data analysis.
- At the movies I like to see:dramas, foreign films, indies, musicals, romcoms, well-done remakes
- Last movie seen:Season of the Witch
- Music I listen to:Jason Aldean, Broadway, Kristin Chenoweth, Kelly Clarkson, Eminem, Glee Soundtracks, Mannheim Steamroller, Reba McEntire, Idina Menzel, Lea Michele, Craig Morgan, Nickelback, Kellie Pickler, Pink, Rascal Flatts, RENT soundtrack
- Favorite author:LF Baum, Yasmine Galenorn, Gregory Maguire, Richelle Mead, Sherrilyn Kenyon
- Last book read:Lover Mine by JR Ward
- Favorite sports team:not into sports
- I'm passionate about:animal rights, creative writing, daydreaming, fighting breast cancer
- On my vacation I..:would rather be off doing my own thing
- Fashion I rather not see again:bubble skirts
- I want my coffee..:with milk and a little sugar
- Food I like:anything not too spicy and that doesn't have nuts, soybean oil or coconut
- I don't like:Jennifer Aniston, bullies, FOX News quoting Republicans, jazz music, pastels, surprises, sweet potatoes, the word "normal", Winnie the Pooh
- Software I use:Windows 7
- I discovered My Opera from:an online friend
Republicans,dont like them also. They (Bush)maked this world a mess. U can see it,this moment.They r greedy,have never enouf, allow wapens (public-shootings)for votes,Wanted always lower taxes(money greed) Have no social feelings,only when they go to church on sunday. They r lying to start a war.Take away our freedom of speech ,internet(patriot-pack) They wanted controle the world,but loses credible of democratie.
Hope your skin gets happier soon!
Here's your next shoutout - have a great weekend!
wow. no new shoutouts in 13 days! I do check tumblr much more, though...
nice hair alison im loving it very much and i want it.
I didn't realize that update on what you're doing is a blog post, not just status update. Deleted it. =)