+ Dr. Genesis A. Dawuda
1. The Apostolic started with a promise of power! Not money. Acts 1:8
2. The Apostolic started with Apostles who were witnesses of the resurrection of Christ, Acts 1:22, But in the 21st century the Apostolic are witnesses to affirm/confirm that He (Jesus Christ) is coming back again. Acts 1:11
3. Christ Himself chooses individuals into Apostleship to whom also He shows Himself alive after His passion by many infallible proofs. Acts 1:2,3. Today He still shows Himself through many infallible proofs, by the power of the Holy Ghost. Acts 9:1-22 He showed Himself to Saul who later changed to Paul.
4. The Apostolic is a prayer and fasting ministry. Acts 1:24; 4:23-31, Acts 6:4; 12:5,12; 16:25
5. The Apostolic introduces/restores reverence for God and the things of God. Acts 2:43a; Acts 5:11-13
6. The Apostolic invokes boldness from the presence of God. Acts 4:13,31; Eph. 3:12; 6:19,20; Phil. 1:14; 2 Corinths 11:21-ff, 12:1-ff; 2 Corinths 7:4
7. The Apostolic has a company that would rather obey God rather than men. Acts 5:29, Gal. 1:1
8. The central focus of the Apostolic is teaching and preaching Jesus Christ. Acts 5:42
9. The Apostolic is not the work of men and so cannot come to nought. You cannot overthrow or nullify the Apostolic anointing.
10. The Apostolic has a supernatural angelic backup. Acts 5:18-20, Acts 12:7-11,23
11. The Apostolic is led by the Holy Spirit. Acts 13:1-4
12. The Apostolic executes instant judgement, Acts 13:6-12; 8:9-24; Acts 5:1-10
13. The Apostolic is self-supporting and caring. They are givers and have the ability to give to others in need. Acts 11:29,30
14. The Apostolic sets things in order in the body of Christ and in the earth. Acts 6:1-6; Titus 1:5; Acts 15: 1-32
15. The Apostolic confirms and affirms others, Acts 15:32,40-41
16. The Apostolic has its own moments of disagreements. Acts 15:36-40
17. God touches the heart of “the Lydias” to accommodate the Apostolic. Acts 16:14,15
18. The Apostolic renders illegitimate leaders jobless. Acts 16:16-19
19. The Apostolic raises sons, Titus 1:4; 2 Tim 1:2; 2:1; 1Tim. 1:2
20. The Apostolic is a ministry that engages in spiritual warfare on the behalf of individuals, families, communities and nations. Eph. 6:10-20; 3:10, 1Tim. 6:12; 2Tim. 4:7-18, 2Corinths. 10:3-7
21. The Apostolic makes known the mysteries of Christ to principalities and powers. To those who are stakeholders in the destinies of men on earth. Eph. 3:4,5
22. The Apostolic magnify their office while men try to nullify and neutralized it through doubt and spite. Roms. 11:13, Gal 1:1; 2:8,9; 2Corinths 11:1-ff, Titus 2:15b
23. The Apostolic that labour in word and doctrine is worthy of double honor, some translation say double salary or pay. 1Tim 5:17; 2 Corinths 11:5-; 1Sam. 9:6-10; 1Pet. 5:1-4
24. The Apostolic has both written and inspired authority. Titus 2:15; 2Corinth 10:8
25. The Apostolic is transparent. Titus 2:7,8; 2Corinth 11:7
26. The Apostolic has false Apostles to contend with. 2Corinths 11:13-15; Rev. 2:2
27. The Apostolic does not snatch and build on other men’s work, rather they break new grounds, conquer new frontiers and territories in the name of God. 2Corinths 10:15-18; 1Corinth 3:4-9
28. The Apostolic are wise master builders. 1Corinths 3:10, Eph. 3:10
29. The Apostolic is one out of two offices that makes up the foundation of the household of God. Eph. 2:20-22
30. The Apostolic is given by God for the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the fullness of Christ: That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive; But speaking the truth in love… Eph. 4:11-16
This is my Apostolic Mandate and Anointing which I subscribe to; in preparing the Universal Church for the return of her Bridegroom as the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
I believe that the Church age is like an airplane, it takes the same speed to take off from the tarmac as much as to land too. The Apostolic will take the same, if not higher anointing to wrap off the Church age. Jesus is coming for a Church without spot or wrinkle, but don’t believe he is coming for what you and I see today as His Church.
You can choose to disagree with me, but I believe all the fivefold ministry gifts or Five ascension gifts are called but God goes a step further to choose the Apostles as His Genius, Generals and Gems for a total assault against the Kingdom of Darkness.
God calls all His ministers into a Holy call But the Senate of His Ecclesia just has to be, should be, must be pioneered by the divinely chosen Apostles not by men, nor by the will of men but by the heavenly call that only he whose ears and eyes has been opened can hear and see and be taught what to do, how to do and where to do and when to do His master’s will.
These are those who make up “the Church within the Church.” If you have watched Merril’s Marauders then you need to understand that the Apostles are Christ’s Marauders. GBU
+Genesis A. Dawuda
Centre for World Rebirth
7th Floor J.D. Gomwalk House
Jos, Plateau State, Nigeria
Phone: +234 802 806 3695; +234 702 700 1527
<meta name="google-site-verification" content="Mj8cRDlj7rYee3wod2nLwjT15UElmoExdMRPxp8KNPc" />
The Holy Spirit is a very controversial personality in our days. God sent Him to be a guide, counselor, Teacher, comforter, and lots more. The following outlined points are reasons why you don’t need the Holy Spirit.
1. You don’t need a guide, which means you can guide yourself in studying the Word of God and through life. John xvi: xiii
2. You don’t need any comforter; you have enough people to comfort you to the extent that you don’t need the comfort of the Holy Spirit. John xv: xxvi ; John xvi: vii
3. You don’t need an unction. You can counsel others better than the Holy Spirit. 1 John ii: xx
4. Another reason is that you don’t need a teacher, you can teach people better than the Holy Spirit. Luke 12:11 ;John xiv: xxvi
5. You don’t need the Holy Spirit because you can recall all that Jesus said more than the Holy Spirit. John xiv: xxvi
6. You don’t need Him because you don’t know Him. John 14: 17
7. You don’t need the Holy Spirit because you can’t see Him. John 14:17
8. You don’t know Him because He is not dwelling in you. Since He is not dwelling in you it implies you don’t need Him. John 14:17
9. The reason why you don’t need the Holy Spirit is because you don’t know the He will abide with us forever. John 14: 16
10. You don’t Him because you can lead yourself into sonship. Rom. 8:14
11. You don’t need Him because you can pray alone more than He can help you to pray. Rom. 8:26,27
12. You don’t need the Holy Spirit because “You are NOT of Christ.” Rom. 8:9
13. You don’t need the Holy Spirit because you mind the things of the flesh. Rom. 8:5
14. You don’t need the Holy Spirit because you can source the love of God more than the Holy Spirit. Rom. 5:5
15. You don’t need the Holy Spirit because you don’t know that your body is supposed to be the temple of the Holy Spirit. 1 Corinth. 3:16
16. You don’t Him as the Spirit of Adoption that will help you to call God ‘Abba Father’ Rom. 8:15
17. You don’t need the Holy Spirit because you don’t need the gifts of the Holy Spirit to build the Church(Body of Christ). 1 Corinth. 12:7
18. You don’t need Him because you don’t know that you can walk and live in the Holy Spirit’s aid. Gal. 5:25
19. You don’t need the Holy Spirit because you don’t know that you can grieve the Holy Spirit. Eph. 4:30
20. The twentieth reason why you don’t need the Holy Spirit is that you don’t know that you were sealed unto the day of redemption by the Holy Spirit of Promise. Eph. 1:13; 4:30
21. You don’t need Him because you don’t know that He imparts wisdom. Isaiah 11: 2
22. You don’t need Him because you don’t know that He can empower you to be a witness for Christ with boldness. Acts 1:8
23. …Because you don’t know that He can change the lives of men. He changed the life of Peter who later preached and converted 3,000 to the faith. Acts 2:14-ff
24. Another reason why you don’t need Him is because you can show people things to come better than the Holy Spirit. John 16:13
25. You don’t need Him because you don’t know hat He shall glorify God. John 16:4
26. You don’t need the Holy Spirit because you don’t know that He will reprove the world of sin. John 16:9
27. …because you don’t know that He will reprove the world of righteousness. John 16:10
28. …because you don’t know that He will reprove he world of judgment. John 16:11
29. …because you don’t know that He is from the Father. John 15:26
30. …because you don’t know that o the last day God will pour out His Spirit upon all flesh… Joel 2:28
31. You don’t know that your heavenly Father gives the Holy Spirit to them that ask Hm. Luke11:13
32. …because you don’t know that He is the ever-present author of the Bible. 2 Tim. 3:16, Peter 1:11, 2 Peter 1:20,21
33. …because you don’t know that He is Omniscient, Omnipotent, and Omnipresent.
34. …because you don’t know that He is the Spirit that raised Jesus Christ from the dead. He is the power of resurrection. Rom. 8:11
35. …because you don’t know that He purifies lives and transforms sinners into saints.
36. …because you didn’t know that He came to accomplish the tasks of Christ not His own.
37. …because you don’t know hat for you to be a victorious Christian, you can’t do without Him.
38. …because your life is in His hands and you don’t know that it is dangerous to blaspheme against the Holy Spirit. Luke 12:10
39. You don’t need the Holy Spirit because you don’t know that He knows people’s needs better than you think you do. And He knows all about you.
40. The 40th reason why you don’t need the Holy Spirit is because you can pray according to the will of God better than the Holy Spirit can help you do. Rom 8:26,27
Therefore, if you can do all these things without the Holy Spirit then you don’t NEED Him. But I sure know that you can’t do without Him, why won’t you just admit and let Jesus Christ be the Lord of your life and allow the mighty power of the Holy Spirit to transform your life?
God bless You!
For further Counseling contact:
Apostle Dr. Genesis A. Dawuda
Centre For World Rebirth
7th Floor J.D. Gomwalk House
Phone: +2348028063695; 07027001527
© Copyright Centre For World Rebirth
The Spirit Given capacity and desire to serve God by organizing, developing, inspiring and leading the various affairs of the Church.
The man who leads the church and its ministries.
He is the man with a dream.
He is goal oriented.
He is well disciplined.
He usually works best under heavy pressure.
He is not a procrastinator.
He is often a good motivator.
He is serious minded, highly motivated, intense.
He has an accurate self-image.
He is more interested in the welfare of the group than his own desires.
He is a perfectionist. He wants what he is involved in done well.
He loves drafts, charts and lists.
He wants things done his way now.
He is a workaholic.
He keeps his emotions hidden.
He is bored with the trivial.
He is dominant, not passive.
He likes to be the center-stage with people looking at him.
2. Burdens, Desires and Strengths
He dreams big dreams for God.
He has a burden to move on to a new task as soon as he has completed one, usually having already planned it.
He delegates wherever possible, but knows where he can’t.
He can’t bear defeat. He wants to win.
He can harmonize the various affairs of the Church.
He is willing to attempt impossible tasks.
He is capable of making quick decisions and sticking to them.
He will assume leadership when there is no leadership in the group.
He is skilled in planning.
He makes decisions logically, strictly on facts, not feelings.
He is more composed than nervous.
He follows many sports events. He is competitive by nature.
He likes tasks that challenge him.
He is enthusiastic, gets people excited.
He plans ahead and works on a schedule.
He demonstrates competence.
He sees the whole picture quickly.
3. Special Needs and Weaknesses
He appears on the outside to be organized, but usually isn’t.
He looks at the overall picture and may miss the smaller details.
He may make decisions based on logic rather than scripture.
He doesn’t like to admit to making a mistake or to weaknesses.
He may be insensitive to “little” people.
He is often hard to please. His standards are too high. He is not tolerant of mistakes.
He is not good at remembering names.
He may not be gracious when hurried or busy.
He will manipulate others into doing what they want done.
He uses people.
4. How he is misunderstood by others
Others think he is cold
Others think he is pushy
Others think he is using them because of his lack of explanation.
Others think he is not concerned with people.
Others think he doesn’t have time for others.
Others think he is selfish, trying to be a big shot.
Others think he is lazy if he administrates without getting involved himself.
Others think he is bossy and impatient.
Others think he is too independent.
5. How Satan Attacks This Gift
Causes pride because of leadership role.
Causes selfishness because of success, not sharing glory with those under him.
Causes blame-shifting when things go wrong.
Causes discouragement and frustration when goals aren’t met or things go too slow.
Causes anger and mistreatment of those who disagree with plans, goals and methods.
Causes wrong motives.
Causes lack of concern for people or their needs.
Causes lack of spiritual growth and qualities.
6. Where to Use This Gift
As the leader of each project, ministry or program.
As chairman of any committee or board.
As church planner or coordinator.
As pastor or assistant pastor, business manager.
As an office manager or department head for large staffs.
As Sunday school superintendant, deacon chairman.
As chairman of building or fundraising projects.
As the nursery coordinator.
As a leader of the men’s fellowship.
As the head of the library.
As a camp director, bus ministry head.
As head of vacation Bible School.
As missionary circle or fellowship leader.
As the church moderator.
Apostle Dr. Genesis A. Dawuda
Centre for World Rebirth
+234 802 806 3695
16 Dynamic Keys that makes the
Apostolic & Prophetic
more Authentic than the Dogma
There has been this confusion going on about how to follow divine leadership in the Church and on earth. While God wants it the Apostolic-Prophetic way man wants it the Logical-Dogma way.
Considering the fact that the Apostolic-Prophetic is defined as the spirit-given ability to govern, lead, prophesy by the power of Him who both sees (prophetic) and sends (Apostolic). God wants to build a seeing and sending movement in this 21st century.
1. God sought to govern Israel the Apostolic-Prophetic way through Samuel the Prophet, But the Hebrews it logical(Dogma)i.e. to be like the other nations.
2. The Apostolic-Prophetic shows Saul the “Word of God” (1 Sam. 9:27) while the Logical adds the “words of men”
3. The Apostolic-Prophetic anoints Saul King (I Sam 10:1) The Logical seeks to appoint Saul.
4. The Apostolic-Prophetic gives a sign to Saul (I Sam. 10:2-8) The Logical designs a strategy for Saul.
5. The Apostolic-Prophetic changes the heart of Saul into another man ( 10:9) The Logical concentrates in changing Saul’s mentality.
6. The Apostolic-Prophetic introduces Saul into a new company (10:10-13) The logical seeks to build a network of friends with his head knowledge.
7. The Apostolic-Prophetic is evidenced by the Spirit of God coming upon Saul and he prophesied (Vs 10) The logical will push Saul to go do things his own way(man’s way) (I Sam. 15:22-ff)
8. The Apostolic-Prophetic operates as a theocracy (I Sam. 9:17) the Logical is a democracy (15:24)
9. The Apostolic-Prophetic is a movement (16:12) The Logical is a Statusquo.(Dogma)
10. The Apostolic-Prophetic is heavily inspired by instrumental worship to God (10:5) The Logical is full of Books, thinking, TV and Internet as a priority higher and above worship.(Full of activities)
11. With the Apostolic-Prophetic the Spirit of the Lord can depart from a Saul and rest on a David. (16:14) While with the Dogma-Logic the mind dictates everything and puts it to vote.
12. The Apostolic-Prophetic is transparent (12:2-5) The Logical could be transparent too but greedy.
13. God advances the Apostolic-Prophetic (12:6) Men advance the Logical, “ we want a King like other nations”
14. A backslidden Apostolic-Prophetic’s vacuum can be easily replaced by evil-spirits from the Lord (16:14-16) A logical mind will be using hypothesis, presumptions and assumptions.
15. Apostolic-Prophetic can be exceptionally skillful (16:17-21) While Dogma-logical people are too tactical for the Holy Spirit to inspire for the backslider is full of his own ways; they believe their diplomacy will open every doors for them.
16. Apostolic-Prophetic is a sacrificial movement; they give and give and give till they drop, “ they go down while they
Sacrifice,” (10:8) The logical don’t want to go down in their giving and sacrifice as such never rise beyond their resources.
For further Counselling:
Call 08028063695; 07027001527
Or visit us @ Centre for World Rebirth
7th Floor J.D. Gomwalk House,
Ecumenism: The way forward for ecclessiastical unity - By Apostle Dr. Genesis A. Dawuda DD(Hons) KSA
By Apostle Dr. Genesis A. Dawuda DD(Hons) KSA
Buy the book
Call +234 802 806 3695 today
This book was reviewed by Dorrance Publishing; pending when it will be properly put into print you can purchase a copy of the manuscript now as part of your donation to the production.
To: David Zeolla, Managing Editor, Dorrance Publishing
From: Katherine Smith, Editorial Coodinator, Dorrance Publishing
Date: February 11, 2009
Re: Reader's Report for “Ecumenism: The way forward for ecclesiastical Unity“ by Apostle Dr. Genesis A. Dawuda
“Please review the reader's report for the above noted manuscript. I recommend it for publication via our subsidy publishing program.
Dawuda's manuscript is a call for he Christian church to confront obstacles that stand in the way of religious harmony. He believes Christianity is the only option and that eventually the Church will be unified. The author uses anecdotes from a variety of religious sources to make his case.
The manuscript begins with a series of quotes about the topic of religious unity. The text then becomes a reference for Christians; it includes copies of the various creeds, terms for addressing clergy, as well as doctrine and objectives of Dawuda's Centre for World Rebirth.
The author summarizes a history of religious unrest within the Christian Churches and between religions. He offers specific incidents of “religious crises” that have occurred in his native Nigeria and states, “If we choose not to unite the devil will not rest on his oars waiting for us to come together before he strikes his blows against the Church.” Dawuda suggests that unity is the way to keep the devil at bay. He continues to say that church leaders should learn from the challenges facing them and use those lessons to unite.
Apostle Genesis Dawuda's text is clearly written for fellow Christians, as it includes sections that condemn other religions. It might be of interest to a reader who is also studying the feasibility of uniting the Christian churches.
Dear Apostle Dawuda,
My editorial staff has completed the review of “Ecumenism: The way forward for ecclesiastical Unity“ and has provided me with the attached reader's report. I am pleased to inform you that we think your work would make a positive addition to our Dorrance Publishing list of titles...
Apostle Dawuda, I have been personally involved with Dorrance for close to 20 years...
...The original publishing company was founded in 1920 by Colonel Gordon Dorrance and was America's first subsidy publisher.
Apostle Dawuda, my staff and I understand “Ecumenism: The way forward for ecclesiastical Unity“ represents a significant personal accomplishment for you, and we would be very honored to have the opportunity to work with you in bringing it into print.
7th Floor J.D. Gomwalk House
Jos Plateau State Nigeria
21 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT PACKAGING YOURSELF (Genensis Api Dawuda)
1. Your clothes reflect who you are.
2. You need a body spray compatible to you.
3. You need a hair style that brings out the shape of your head.
4. You need to polish your shoes daily.
5. Wear a scent that people can identify you with.
6. Shave daily (twice)
7. Don't fidget when you wear expensive clothes, because you deserve the clothes.
8. Don't fly your shirts. Tuck in dress as if you have an appointment with the President.
9. Wear a smile that will make you graet in your cloth.
10. Don't wear a sunshade in the room or when there is no sun in the sky.
11. Don't chew gum and make bubbles while looking corporate.
12. Don't greet people without extending a handshake.
13. Wash your mouth after meal.
14. Comb your hair and double check with a mirror.
15. Always know that you don't need a second chance to make a first impression.
16. People will pay you according to the image you reflect in your clothes.
17. Neatness: you may have expensive clothes, the fact that your clothes are dirty will make some
people stay away from you.
18. Be consious of quality and precision, it is not the best until it is second to none. Caution: Don't
make idol of dressing, give prayer and the word of God priority, share your time.
19. For anything to happen in your life, it is up to you.
20. Always know that change is a constant thing in our lives.
21. The greatest selfworth you have is the presence of christ in your life. So feel great, that the King
of Kings reigns in your life and your body is his temple.
More than 400,000 deaths in the US each year stem from smoking-related illnesses. Smoking greatly increases your risks for lung cancer and other cancers, heart diseases, stroke, and other respiratory illnesses. Tobacco smoke contains nicotine, an addictive drug that makes quitting difficult. But quitting smoking makes a difference right away- you can taste and smell food better, and your cough goes away. - The Source: Elizabeth Castilo, MD June 1998
|November 2013January 2014|
Foxconn boss: We're CROSSING Mexican border .. ...
Gou also 'confident' revenue will reach 15% growth target, says report The head of Foxconn has reportedly said that he is confident that the group, which includes the Hon Hai unit busily making iPhones, will see its revenue grow by 15 per cent this year.…
Parents can hide abortion, disease, contracept ...
Gay, lesbian websites also thrown into telco's internet filter Access to sex education websites can be switched off by UK parents who don't want their children to seek advice about their sexuality online, BT has admitted to The Register.…
BlackBerry ends write-off of a year with $4.4 ...
FoxConn deal means it moves to design BlackBerry announced a whopping non-cash charge on its assets of $4.6bn in its earnings statement today. The company booked a loss of $354m on income of $1.2bn, the result of a continuing collapse in handset sales.…
MailOnline pulls recipe site after innocent yo ...
Hackers terrorise readers with, er, mildly annoying song. They're foreign, you know The Mail Online has pulled its recipes website after it was vandalised by Libyan cyber-hijackers.…
Murdoch EYEBALLS Twitter with $25m buyout of n ...
Media baron elbows way through free content ad network land A Dublin, Ireland-based company that carefully strips out news stories from other content on sites such as Twitter has been bought by Rupert Murdoch's News Corp for $25m.…