About meProbably eccentric or at least not wired the same. Very smart but hopefully not arrogant. Not comfortable being the centre of attention. Prone to slipping into bullet-point-style sentences when summarizing.
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.
My workTrying to shoot down the more stupid ideas while working on the interesting and useful ones. Very mixed results recently, hence me quietly doing interesting tasks that need doing alongside the boring ones.
- At the movies I like to see:Humour, action, martial arts, intrigue.
- Last movie seen:Shrek 3
- Music I listen to:A bit of everything, really
- Best album right now:Stuff, shuffled
- Favorite author:Robert Heinlein. Then Isaac Asimov, Brian Lumley, James Ellroy, John Scalzi
- Last book read:Orson Scott Card - Speaker For The Dead
- Best game right now:The Witcher Enhanced Edition
- I wish I could:write a full-length story and get it published
- Favorite travel destination:Indonesia
- If I won 1 million dollars, I would:Buy a house (probably this one) in this neighbourhood
- If I were a super hero I would:Save the day, obviously :p
- Fashion I rather not see again:Black shellsuits
- My worst purchase ever:An AIWA personal music player back in 1995 - bulky, heavy, crap
- I want my coffee..:Once or twice a day - no more.
- Food I like:Pasta, Almdudler, Roast Chicken, Martabak
- I don't like:Ideas that clearly haven't been thought through by anybody with a clue. Liars. People who use being drunk as an excuse to act like a moron, thug or savage. Cottage cheese. Things that are only urgent because they were delayed until the last minute.
- Software I use:Visual Studio, SQL Server, Crystal Reports, Opera Mini, NOD32, VirtualBox and a load of other stuff that comes and goes
- Hardware I use:Core i7 920 (12GB RAM :D ), Core 2 Quad 3.0 Ghz (4GB RAM), SE C510
- I discovered My Opera from:Asking a question about the browser itself
Why I choose the Opera browser
Because I can customise it in almost any way I please, without spending ages downloading loads of add-ons of dubious provenance.
Because it's more innovative than any other browser.
Because I can block out all the annoying adverts.
Because I can put a little smiley face on the main taskbar, courtesy of the custom buttons at the Opera Browser Wiki.
Congrats on making it to the MOTW! You truly deserve it :)
unique style of writing, your maturity and above all the story telling skills.. hats off man!
tlng pasangkan data base sy yg hilang scr otomatis
Najlepsze gry mmo
Hello, nice blog, hope to be friend with you