Friday, September 9, 2011 7:21:33 PM
A more improved RSS reader (like the other readers)(done in Opera 11.60, even if it could be even better)
- An option to make middle mouse scrolling on the tabs switch them (like in Chromium)
- A « save this page ». Like Firefox Add-on « scrapbook », or the same system that exists in Opera Mini.
- Make the RSS data base synchronized with Opera Link
- A better system intégration
- History synchronisation
- Ability to disable Opera Turbo (for localhost web-dev, it's not very handful)
- Ability to manage RSS. There is a button for RSS feeds, but it does not work (and it is not synchronized with Desktop.