Some bugs and regressions found in Opera 10 Alpha 1. This list is sure to have more added to it.
- Show Images icon in the bottom right corner has reverted back to Show Images / Cache Images. It does not include No Images, only in dropdown.
- [FIXED] Opera:* do not show up in address bar search list. It does in the address bar dropdown.
- Email connection fails to login to account very frequently.
- Email Mark as Read has a tick icon. This makes the menu item appear enabled, even when it actually isn't.
- Spell checking underlines appear in the Opera source viewer for tags.
- Quick transfer links detect a same filename "test.zip" and automatically rename to "test (1).zip". However, a third quick transfer will not rename to "test (2).zip", it will download to "test (1).zip" and completely overtake the second transfer even if the second transfer is still downloading.
- Scroll marker is enabled by default. This should be rectified by final release.