About meProgrammer in everything, even life. Lithuanian born, speaking russian, with swedish mind.
Everything I do, I do exclusively. Every new program or project made by me is unique, often with unique tehnology which is best suitable for it. I'm amateur who makes exclusive handworks. I hate mainstream, not just because it's mainstream, but mostly because every mainstream technology once made for particular project, which was, by definition, unique, can not fit very nice for every new project requirements.
My workCEO & Owner of ProData. "Been-there-done-that" behaviour.
- At the movies I like to see:Inspiration
- Last movie seen:PI, Nothing
- Music I listen to:Yes, Genesis, art-rock, alternative
- Best album right now:TaTu
- Favorite author:Lewis Carroll
- Last book read:Zaratustra
- Best game right now:Need for speed
- Favorite sports team:Lithuania 2003 basketball team
- I'm passionate about:future
- I wish I could:just write system software
- Favorite travel destination:Portugal
- On my vacation I..:usually work
- If I won 1 million dollars, I would:not mind
- If I were a super hero I would:be hiding away
- Food I like:Lasagne
- I don't like:Garlic, snobbists, too polite, too honest, too zealous, too...
- Software I use:Whatever is usable for me
- Hardware I use:Intel, HP, Sony-Ericsson
Why I choose the Opera browser
It's not because Opera is safer or faster than other browsers. Yes, it is in some ways. But mostly because I like the way people at Opera THINK! It strongly corresponds my visions of Life, Universe and Everything. Even after I was refused as candidate for system administrator position at Opera (despite my really strong experience for 15+ years in this area), I didn't change my mind about Opera and Opera people. Perhaps I'm a bit old for them... They really need young people. With freash and crystally clean minds. Good luck to Opera.