Open-air Theater in Rügen Island (Germany)
Created on Monday, 30. October 2006.
The adventures of the legendary pirate
Klaus Stoertebeker, performed by 120 actors
and performers, in the open air arena,
including 4 Ships and 30 horses.
- Sea-Day in Klaipėda - 7/26-28/2013
- Handmade Christmas Tree Show
- Day by Day
- Again In Lisbon (summertime)
- Blooming Santander (Spain)
- Rainy Plymouth (England)
- Klaipėda (Memel). Early Autumn.
- Europeade - 2009, Klaipėda
- Greece 2009, February-March
- Ancona, Italy - February 2009
- Winter in Memel
- My Server Room [TM]
- Paris as usual
- Klaipėda (Memel) - Dolphinarium - Sea Museum
- Palanga - Late Summer
- St. Petersburg Zoo
- Lisbon in Winter
- Lisbon. Beauty of Colours
- Copenhagen. Night and Day.
- Open-air Theater in Rügen Island (Germany)
- UnderTold. Light and Colour.
- Funny stuff