When you're in restaurant
Monday, February 13, 2012 1:20:07 PM
- Are you ready to order?
-> Yes, for the starter I'll have ... ( dish or something that you want to order, for ex: spring roll, ... )
- What would you like for the main course?
-> What do you recommend?
- The beef in red white with onions is usually excellent here
-> Yes, that would be very nice. I'd like that
- What would you like to drink?
-> I'll have a bottle of 333, please
- Here you are, Sir/Madam
-> Thank you
- What would you like some dessert and coffee?
-> Yes, I'd like that. I'll have grapefruit and lemon juice
- Can I get you anything else?
-> Could I have the bill, please?
- Yes, of course. I'll get it for you now