Wednesday, December 8, 2010 2:17:29 PM
Yes, it was half a year ago since I wrote something, and these past 6 months have changed a lot of things too - in my personal life, within my circle of friends, within my family, and so on
Let me give you guys a recap of some highlights of my life during the past 6 months and the upcoming events Interesting? I don' know, you be the judge, alright? I'll be posting more articles for other events in more details
September 2010 --
- Finished writing my second thesis for my business degree
- Attended the Shanghai World Expo 2010 for 2 full days roaming around the European Pavilions area
October 2010 --
- University graduation recognition rites: Yeah I have finally GRADUATED!!! For those of you who have been following my blog before, you probably now how difficult these 5 full years have been for me!
October - November 2010 --
- I was in Los Angeles, USA with my parents visiting my grandparents. Yes, it was my first time to be there, and quite frankly, it wasn't that good, but wasn't so bad either I will write more about that in the succeeding posts (if I finish this one successfully)
December 2010 --
- Application for Swedish and Danish universities are OPEN! So many stuff to do..haha
- IELTS Speaking Test tommorrow, and writing test on December 11, 2010.
- GMAT on December 17, 2010 (This one driving me NUTS!!!)
- Attending a Christmas EXPO for my online store on December 18-23 , 2010(Yep, I'll be having my own booth there)
January 2011 --
- Going back to my home town
February 2011 --
- I am going to SHANGHAI to study Business Chinese I am sooo excited about this!! The entire program lasts about 5 months
Alright, that's it for now..hahaha I'm starting to bore you guys :O
Watch out for more posts, yeah? haha cya!!