About meAlways the cheat helper, never the cheat.
A hypocrite, like everyone else.
My workWrite on.
- At the movies I like to see:Indie (non-Hollywood), world cinema, documentaries
- Last movie seen:We Need to Talk About Kevin
- Music I listen to:Kristin Hersh/Throwing Muses/50 Foot Wave, Jean-Louis Murat, The Wedding Present, Cinerama, Serge Gainsbourg, Martha Wainwright, Aimee Mann, The Fall, Guided by Voices, too much more...
- Best album right now:Tomten - Ta Ta Dana EP
- Favorite author:Too many favorite authors to limit
- Last book read:Something about cultural discourse
- Best game right now:I don't play games. Neither should you
- Favorite sports team:Seattle Mariners (baseball); they suck but I can't help but cheer for the home team
- I'm passionate about:Language, poetry, music and marathons
- I wish I could:Take it all back
- Favorite travel destination:New Zealand
- On my vacation I..:Try to blend in unless it is totally impossible.
- If I won 1 million dollars, I would:Nothing would really change. I would still be the same workaholic psycho I am now.
- If I were a super hero I would:... be Teddy
- Fashion I rather not see again:Anything/everything from the 80s
- My worst purchase ever:I almost never make bad purchases.
- I want my coffee..:Black, dark, fresh, hot, constant
- Food I like:Indian, Lebanese
- I don't like:People who are all talk, no action
- I discovered My Opera from:Work work work, all the time