I love this place
Tuesday, May 6, 2008 4:52:28 PM
But this is not the reason why I came back here to learn to write something in English, it's silly to complain the current Chinese government in a GFW-banned website.
1. The wanna-grasp-everything officials don't care the words which cannot be seen or understood by the common masses;
2. The English world is full of accusations on the "evil" Chinese government, who would not willing to take time to bear the broken English written by a second-rate blogger, they have enough information resources;
3. I'm not as such immature as that Duke freshman, who would willing to accuse her motherland where her whole beloved family members live in to realize any, maybe political end. Yes, the article she "wrote" published in the Washington Post was "aided" by a famous targetting-China human-rights activist. She will soon be forgotten by the mainstream media of the Western world, but will never be forgotten by the Chinese, including me. Things are not as simple as she thought, she was too young to take part in the "Adult's Game".
So, why I wrote in this blog with a language I'm not familiar, I asked myself.
Well, sometimes the answer is simple:
1. Opera is a simple but great browser, especially after I got so disappointed with Mozilla. The OperaTor pack is easy to use to visit the wikipedia or other nice website in the world from Mainland China.
My opera community is a comfortable place to go to enjoy some simple care, simple love between each other: people may praise somebody just because he/she think the blogger's words is interesting or something cute. Few people criticize everyday to express stress, complain everything or show off, which can be found in many other blog sites I visited. In fact I'm full of disappointment in my mind, and lack the courage to love before my trying to getting contact with the lovely my opera friends, so I'm glad to my opera community to find something good, to love simply with my opera friends.
2. Something happended these days about my dear motherland where I'm now living in. Maybe it is better to learn to hear or tell the stories between each other, after all, no one can say he/she is absolutely right. The faultfinder will find faults even in paradise, and he can find any faults he want in the words not written by the language of mathematics. I mean, the words need to be written to praise the love instead of hate, so I will try to show something not-so-evil or loveworthy in this country, after all, an "evil" country cannot develop so fast in the past 30 years, an "evil" nation cannot last long for 5000 years without any disturbance on this planet, there must exist something good to support this nation's progress in spite of the existence of the not-so-perfect Chinese government.
3. I'm sort of like the other common Chinese student, who can read English well, but lack the environment to speak, write or listen English frequently, whcih resulted to be the read-only English learner:(. I'm now working with a very smart French, he always talks with me in Chinese, I even cannot talk smoothly with him in English! Sometimes I'm so ashamed. So, I would try to learn English well, to think in different ways, to write exactly what I want to tell. Then, if my English is good enough, I'm dreaming that oneday I would be lucky enough to go to American to learn the great in the Ivy League, the United States is really worthy study in.
I love this place:).